At this time of year, many women are feeling cross and frustrated with themselves because it’s already November and those post summer plans to change job, go back to work or get that promotion, have fallen by the wayside, and now we’re on the run-in to Christmas.
Instead of focusing on how little time you have left, I encourage you to focus on how much you can get done in the time available. And that’s why I have launched #NailItNovember.
Join me to discover how you too can nail it in November and get the career success that you deserve. I’ll share with you the exact same strategies that I use myself and that I share with my one-to-one clients.
- Look after No 1 first so that everything you do works for you
- Focus on your mindset
- Let go of perfect
- Start with ‘No’
- Take responsibility and ownership for the changes you want
- Get productive and take action
Mentioned on the show and other useful links
- Find out more about #NailItNovember and how I can help you nail your career success
- Book your place at City Conversations
- Talk to Sherry to discover how to get career success
Ask your questions and share your feedback
- Comment on the show notes below
- Tweet me @SherryRB using #ConfidentConversations
- Get in touch with me directly here
- Subscribe, rate and review in iTunes <<here>>