Join me for my last live online class of the year.
Wednesday 30 November – 1pm
This is for you if you want to increase your career confidence and achieve greater success in 2017.
You might already know what you want in 2017 and this will help you get clear in your head what steps you need to take and who you need to be to achieve that.
This is also for you if you’re not sure what you want or how you are going to achieve it. Clarity is always the first step to confidence and making those big decisions.
This is what we’ll cover in the class
- Celebrate your 2016 achievements and successes.
- Acknowledge the small things as well as the big wins.
- Recognise your learnings from 2016 to avoid making the same mistakes.
- Identify what is most important to you for your career confidence in 2017.
- Get clear on what you are saying No to i.e. the consequences.
- Visualise your future success as if it is happening right now.
- What do you need to do.
- Who do you need to be.
- A goal is just an idea without a plan.
- Get super clear on what is realistic for your next steps.
- Create that confident action plan that will deliver the success you want.
If you can’t make the class live it will be recorded and available afterwards (I know life gets busy as a Mum) but if you can make it live I’ll be able to answer your questions during the class.
Either way (live or recording) you will need to register to take part in the class.