Lots of the ambitious women I often talk to, feel their confidence dipped after a career break or redundancy.
Or they worry that one day they’ll get found out. Impostor syndrome anyone?
Or you might feel you’re being overlooked for promotion even though you’re smart, ambitious and hardworking.
Maybe you want to take your career to the next level, but you’re not sure how. It might be about having more responsibility, more balance or more impact, in your current organisation or a change of career or employer. You want career success but you also want a work-life balance. You know that you need to be really confident about who you are and what you do, but you also want to work and lead in a way that feels authentic to you.
Sometimes when you don’t know what exactly you want, it’s hard to know what help to ask for. That’s what I specialise in: helping ambitious women like you get clear on what you really want then finding the confidence to go and do it! Especially if you work in professional services or technology, as that’s my background.
As a women’s leadership coach, I work with ambitious women on a one-to-one basis or as a group, privately or inside organisations. You can trust that I know what I’m doing. In 2017 I was shortlisted in the Executive Coach of the Year Award and Finalist in Coach of the Year Awards, run by The Coaching Academy. Read for yourself some of my amazing success stories.
Here’s how you can work with me:
- 10 Day LinkedIn Challenge – to help you get noticed and make a bigger impact on LinkedIn in just 10 days (and it’s free so a great way to try me out).
- LinkedIn Confidence – if you just want the piece to fix your LinkedIn profile so that you attract the right people and the right opportunities.
- Career Confidence 1 day workshop – if you love the idea of working with a small group of women going through similar challenges when they’re stuck in their career or going back to work after a career break.
- Career and Confidence Coaching – if you want one-to-one attention to get clear on what you really want, then find the confidence to go and do it.
- Leadership Confidence – a six month group leadership programme for ambitious women. When like-minded women come together, magic happens! By application only because you need to be the right fit for the group (and vice-versa). NO MORE APPLICATIONS UNTIL JUNE 2018.
Let’s talk …
Not sure which is the best fit for you? Let’s have a conversation to find out more about what you really want and how you’re going to get it. Click here to find a date and time that works for you.
There’s absolutely no commitment but as an action-taker myself, I will encourage you to take action, whether that’s to work with me or to take a different first step.