Did you miss out on the cocktail design challenge? Here’s a fabulous entry from Ashley.
A lovely refreshing cocktail based on your logo which is pink with a blue fruit. A true cocktail has at least two alcoholic elements (a G&T being officially classed as a “highball”). So with that in mind, here is what I have called “Discovery Punch”.
• Small handful of frozen blueberries
• 25ml (single measure) vodka (or gin)
• 25ml (single measure) Cointreau (or the juice of one orange, lemon or lime)
• 150 ml pomegranate or cranberry juice
• Start by chilling a serving glass before you start.
• Place a small handful of frozen blueberries and ice cubes in a chilled shaker
• Add, the vodka (or gin), Cointreau (or the juice of one orange, lemon or lime), then add the pomegranate or cranberry juice, and gently shake.
• Strain into the chilled glass and garnish with one or more of the blueberries on a cocktail stick and add a thin half slice of lemon to the glass.
• Chill down a serving glass
• Place ice, frozen blueberries and the juice of an orange in a cocktail shaker, and top up with cranberry or pomegranate juice, then gently shake.
• Strain into the glass and add blueberries on a cocktail stick, along with a thin half slice of lemon.
Can you design a delicious cocktail inspired by my logo cocktail glass? Come and share on my Facebook page.