Every woman deserves to be valued and respected with equality in the workplace.
The Career Club is your career support network – an online membership community of like-minded women who want more career success and the work-life balance to match.
But there’s a problem – you don’t get the recognition you deserve. Your work-life balance is hanging in by a thread. Nobody’s given you a plan. You’re in information overload. Getting cross and frustrated because you’re a smart woman and you ought to be able to figure it out.
Join the Career Club and get answers to your career and confidence questions when you need them. Get support, advice & mentoring from me and other women in the community.
How it helps
- Discover how to manage your career with confidence and purpose.
- Get faster results when you start job hunting with a powerful CV and LinkedIn profile.
- Ditch the interview nerves and land that dream job.
- Negotiate that pay rise with ease.
- Stop your inner critic getting in the way of your promotion ambition.
How it works
- Live career clinic Q&A every month – one will be a career clinic live Q&A where you can get your questions answered in person. Submit your questions in advance and catch up on the recording if you can’t make it live.
- Live expert interview or online class – every month. Recorded if you can’t make it live.
- Weekly accountability by email to keep you on track.
- Access to all my VIP resources – workbooks, fact sheets & templates.
- Complimentary ‘Get Started’ call to get clear on your goals and create an action plan.
- New content uploaded every month.
Behind the scenes
Take a look behind the scenes.
How to subscribe
Monthly subscription for all this and more is £49 per month.
Sign up in January 2020 to get the introductory offer of £29 per month (or £149 for 6 months).