If you’re an ambitious women feeling stuck or lost in your career and don’t know how to get unstuck, you’ll love Career Confidence designed to give you the clarity and confidence you need to manage your career with purpose.
For one-to-one accountability, group coaching and mentoring become a Career Confidence VIP. It’s a group career development programme with weekly videos, action sheets, group calls and more in an online community.
Doors open 3 x a year (January, April and September).
Why Career Confidence works
Until now you might have been feeling overwhelmed, stuck, frustrated, cross, guilty even that you haven’t figured it out by yourself. When you aren’t clear about what you really want, it’s hard to get started because you don’t know where to start. And it’s hard to ask for help too, because you don’t know what help you want.
Clarity and confidence: Career Confidence gives you clarity and confidence so that you know exactly what the next steps are. As well as the practical support you need to fix your CV and LinkedIn profile. Plus positive mindset tools to manage the negative self-talk and fears that hold you back.
Renewed energy and enthusiasm: Soon you’ll be overflowing with renewed energy and enthusiasm, ready to take action and get the career success you want.
Safe space: you’ll be part of a private community where you’ll able to share your experiences, get feedback from others, and be inspired, in a safe space, free from judgement.
In the last cohort, 3 of the 9 participants had new job offers by week 4 and one woman negotiated a pay increase beyond her wildest expectations.
What gets covered
The modules are based on my tried and tested one-to-one coaching sessions:
- Ambition – get clear on your goals and ambitions
- Contribution – understand your skills, strengths, and values
- Purpose – discover what is special about what you bring to the world
- Success mindset – identify what negative self-talk is holding you back
- Balance – harmonise the balance between you, your career and family
- Impact – explore your personal brand
- Practicals: CV – polish your CV even if you’ve taken a career break
- Practicals: Interviews – refresh your interview technique
- Practicals: LinkedIn – attract the right opportunities on LinkedIn
- Networking – step up into networking with confidence and ease
- DIScomfort zone – get out of your comfort zone despite the fear
- Next steps – your ongoing action plan and how to keep it going.
What else do you get as a Career Confidence VIP?
As well as all the Career Confidence modules above (videos and worksheets), when you join the VIP programme you get …
- Weekly Career Confidence module videos and worksheets
- A one-to-one strategy call with me (value £200) to get clarity on your goals and ambitions so you make the most of your investment
- Group Q&A calls recorded if you can’t make them live
- Accountability and actions every week to keep you on track
- Facebook secret group ask questions, get feedback, get opinions or be inspired with ideas. Open 24×7 so you can post when you want
- Access to LinkedIn Confidence course (value £200)
- Access to the Career Confidence Hub (value £200) downloads, checklists and other goodies are kept here as extra resources
- One day workshop in central London (value £400) a short day designed to make it easy to sort out childcare if you need to
Early Bird is £1500 when you enrol by 14 April. (Payment plans available).
If you want your employer to sponsor your career development, get in touch and I will give you a proposal you can send to your manager or HR.
Work for a registered charity? Please ask for your 35% discount.
Prefer to learn at your own pace and schedule?
If you prefer to learn at your own pace and in your own time, my Career Confidence Online programme offers weekly videos and action sheets, optimised to suit your budget and schedule. Get started today for £400.
Here’s what other women say about me
“Sherry is an incredibly gifted career coach who is extremely personable and energetic.” Aruna, Sheffield
“When I attended Sherry’s Career Confidence Workshop, I was feeling particularly vulnerable and if I am honest, that my career as I knew it was over. A day with Sherry and other women changed that. I found renewed enthusiasm and a way to explore my career in different ways. Within the month I started my Women in Surveying Sisterhood Summit. Sherry has been a constant support since and I not only highly recommend her services but look forward to working with her again.” Marion, Milton Keynes
“Sherry has been key to giving me the confidence and self belief to open my own business after an eight year career break.” Hannah, Bromley
“Sherry far exceeded my expectations … and has enabled me to discover what it is to feel powerful. It’s no exaggeration to say that the experience of working with her has been life-changing.” Ashley, Manchester
“Sherry has a natural ability to pick up on someone’s strengths and when you work with her she will help you get clear on what those are so you can really focus on what you are good at doing (even if you are not sure what these are).” Vicky, Hertfordshire
“This was my first experience of working with a coach and I wasn’t sure what to expect. From the very outset I found Sherry extremely easy to talk to. Her coaching style put me at ease from the very beginning.” Nancy, East London
It’s by application only because the group dynamic is so important to me – let’s check we’re a good fit for each other: click <<HERE>> to apply.
What if I change my mind
This is a career development programme, not a “done-4-you” course, so you must participate fully and take action in order to learn and see results.
I promise to deliver high quality content and learning and I’m confident you will get HUGE value.
However, if you invest in this programme and decide it is not for you, you may request a full refund up until the end of the first week. This allows you to work through the first module before the refund period ends.