If you’re an ambitious women feeling stuck or lost in your career and don’t know how to get unstuck, you’ll love Complete Career Confidence designed to give you the clarity and confidence you need to manage your career with purpose.
For one-to-one accountability, group coaching and mentoring join my Complete Career Confidence. It’s a career development programme with weekly videos, action sheets, group calls and more in an online community.
Doors open 3 x a year (January, April and September).
Why Complete Career Confidence works
Until now you might have been feeling overwhelmed, stuck, frustrated, cross, guilty even that you haven’t figured it out by yourself. When you aren’t clear about what you really want, it’s hard to get started because you don’t know where to start. And it’s hard to ask for help too, because you don’t know what help you want.
When what you really want is to get out of the rut and take back control of your career.
Clarity and confidence: Complete Career Confidence gives you clarity and confidence so that you know exactly what the next steps are. As well as the practical support you need to fix your CV and LinkedIn profile. Plus positive mindset tools to manage the negative self-talk and fears that hold you back.
Renewed energy and enthusiasm: Soon you’ll be overflowing with renewed energy and enthusiasm, ready to take action and get the career success you want.
Safe space: you’ll be part of a private community where you’ll able to share your experiences, get feedback from others, and be inspired, in a safe space, free from judgement.
Group magic: you might think sharing with a group is not your thing however when it’s with an experienced facilitator, with guidelines and boundaries, you’ll soon discover the power and magic of being part of a group of like-minded women.
I wish I could tell you that you just listen to me for 10 minutes each week and magic will happen, but you’ll need to block out an hour or so to do the work. The results are SO worth it.
In the last cohort, 3 of the 9 participants had new job offers by week 4 and one woman negotiated a pay increase beyond her wildest expectations.
What gets covered
The 12 modules are based on 100s of hours of one-to-one coaching sessions:
- Ambition – get clear on your goals and ambitions
- Contribution – understand your skills, strengths, and values
- Purpose – discover what is special about what you bring to the world
- Success mindset – identify what negative self-talk is holding you back
- Balance – harmonise the balance between you, your career and family
- Impact – explore your personal brand
- Practicals: CV – polish your CV even if you’ve taken a career break
- Practicals: Interviews – refresh your interview technique
- Practicals: LinkedIn – attract the right opportunities on LinkedIn
- Networking – step up into networking with confidence and ease
- DIScomfort zone – get out of your comfort zone to experience growth
- Next steps – your ongoing action plan and how to keep it going.
What else do you get from Complete Career Confidence?
- Weekly Career Confidence modules listed above videos and worksheets
- A one-to-one strategy call with me (value £200) to get clarity on your goals and ambitions so you make the most of your investment
- Group Q&A calls recorded if you can’t make them live
- Accountability and actions every week to keep you on track
- Facebook secret group ask questions, get feedback, get opinions or be inspired with ideas. Open 24×7 so you can post when you want
- Access to LinkedIn Confidence course (value £200)
- Access to the Career Confidence Hub (value £100) downloads, checklists and other goodies are kept here as extra resources
- One day workshop in central London (value £200) a short day designed to make it easy to sort out childcare if you need to
Your investment is £1500. (Save your space now with £500 deposit and pay the balance in September).
If you want your employer to sponsor your career development, get in touch and I will give you a proposal you can send to your manager or HR.
Work for a registered charity? Please ask for your 35% discount.
By the way, if you’re not convinced about the group thing and would still prefer to work with me one-to-one, it’s £4000.
Here’s what other women say about me
“Sherry is an incredibly gifted career coach who is extremely personable and energetic.” Aruna, Sheffield
“When I attended Sherry’s Career Confidence Workshop, I was feeling particularly vulnerable and if I am honest, that my career as I knew it was over. A day with Sherry and other women changed that. I found renewed enthusiasm and a way to explore my career in different ways. Within the month I started my Women in Surveying Sisterhood Summit. Sherry has been a constant support since and I not only highly recommend her services but look forward to working with her again.” Marion, Milton Keynes
“Sherry has been key to giving me the confidence and self belief to open my own business after an eight year career break.” Hannah, Bromley
“Sherry far exceeded my expectations … and has enabled me to discover what it is to feel powerful. It’s no exaggeration to say that the experience of working with her has been life-changing.” Ashley, Manchester
“Sherry has a natural ability to pick up on someone’s strengths and when you work with her she will help you get clear on what those are so you can really focus on what you are good at doing (even if you are not sure what these are).” Vicky, Hertfordshire
“This was my first experience of working with a coach and I wasn’t sure what to expect. From the very outset I found Sherry extremely easy to talk to. Her coaching style put me at ease from the very beginning.” Nancy, East London
Let’s have a conversation. Click <<HERE>> to book a date and time that works for you.
What if I change my mind
This is a career development programme, not a “done-4-you” course, so you must participate fully and take action in order to learn and see results.
I promise to deliver high quality content and learning and I’m confident you will get HUGE value.
However, if you invest in this programme and decide it is not for you, you may request a full refund up until the end of the first week. This allows you to work through the first module before the refund period ends.