The Job Search Power Hour is a focused 60 minutes one-to-one, just you and me, to focus on your job search journey. Use the time in any way you need to get ‘quick fix’ help and support e.g. figure out your career goals, rework your CV, update your LinkedIn profile, prep for a job interview or whatever else is stopping you from getting your dream job.
Walk away with clarity, confidence and an action plan!
There’s no expectation or commitment to carry on working with me. (Though of course you’re very welcome to choose to do that).
The point of The Job Search Power Hour is to get clarity and focus so that you get the job you love, with the flexible working you need AND the salary you deserve.
The Job Search Power Hour is recorded so you can listen back at a later date.
The cost is £199.
Click <<HERE>> to book your Job Search Power Hour
(This will set up a Zoom call. You’ll get an email back with a link to Zoom – click on the Zoom link at the time of the call. You don’t need a camera, we can do audio only. I’ll record the call so you can listen back later).
- decide the topic (e.g. career goals, LinkedIn profile, CV review, interview preparation, first 90 days in post)
- choose your slot (daytime or evening)
- spend 60 minutes one-to-one with Sherry
- recorded so you can listen back later
- my promise – tangible practical actions to help you develop your career (no sales pitches, no ongoing commitment)
If you’d prefer to work with me over an extended period of time, check out my Complete Career Confidence career accelerator group programme.
Or get your employer to invite me to speak or run my group programme in-house.