City Conversations is THE networking event for women in the City – only 14 places available.
The next event will be on Wednesday 12 February 2020 and will guarantee you a night of fascinating connections and stimulating conversations.
Want to join us? Tickets are £50 per person. Book yours HERE.
Can’t make it in February? Click here to join the priority waitlist and be one of the first to know when bookings open for the next events.
Around the table, over dinner (2 course meal with wine), is the perfect place to share ideas, create connections, and find insights, no matter what stage you are at in your career and leadership journey.
City Conversations only ever has 14 places because I want to keep the event small and intimate. There’s plenty of space to move around and lots of opportunity before the meal for conversation, collaboration and growth!
We’ll change seats during the meal so you get a chance to connect with everybody.
Your ticket includes:
- Glass of wine on arrival (you can choose to buy your own drink in the bar if you prefer)
- 2 course meal (menu options available in advance)
- Glass of wine with your meal (of course you can buy your own drinks in addition).
The important details …
- Date: Wednesday 12 February 2020
- Time: From 6pm to 9pm (and you’re welcome to stay longer)
- Venue: Hilton London Tower Bridge (5 minutes walk from London Bridge rail station)
This is what women said after previous events
- “A wonderful warm and welcoming event with natural conversation with a huge range of topics from walking holidays to the menopause!”
- “A diverse group of women who met to talk and learn more about each other.”
- “A fun evening that embraced women and life, not only their business. Refreshing and engaging.”
- “It was a small enough group to get to talk to everyone and big enough for there to be something/someone for everyone. There was nothing to dislike.”
Can’t make it?
And if you can’t make it, here are the dates for the next ones:
- Wednesday 10 June 2020
- Wednesday 14 October 2020.
Pop these dates in your diary now. And get yourself on the Priority Waitlist HERE so that you are always one of the first to know when bookings open.
Places are limited. Book your ticket HERE.
- Full 100% refund if you cancel with 21 days notice .
- 50% refund if you cancel between 21 days and 7 days notice
- If you cancel with 7 days or less notice, sorry, no refunds however you are welcome to send somebody in your place as long as you inform me in writing in advance.
Main course options always include fish, meat, vegetarian and vegan. And the kitchen is brilliant at dealing with other dietary requirements.
Vegan options for dessert too.
p.s. I will send you the menu in advance however you place your order on the night