will be THE networking event for women in the City. There are only 20 places available so book your place today.
The launch event on Wednesday 29 November guarantees you a night of fascinating connections, stimulating conversations and powerful insights into your own career and leadership development.
Around the table, over dinner (2 course meal with wine), is the perfect place to share ideas, create connections, and find insights, no matter what stage you are at in your career and leadership journey.
City Conversations only has 20 places because I want to keep the event small and intimate. There’s plenty of space to move around and lots of opportunity before the meal for conversation, collaboration and growth!
We’ll change seats during the meal so you get a chance to connect with everybody. Your Early Bird discount closes Tuesday 31 October assuming places don’t sell out before then.
Your ticket includes:
- Glass of wine or soft drink on arrival (you can choose to buy your own drink in the bar downstairs if you prefer)
- 2 course meal (oven baked cod with horseradish dressing, pan fried duck breast with Seville orange sauce or wild mushroom & tarragon sponge with poached duck egg followed by British cheese, lemon polenta & almond cake with icecream or spiced panna cotta with rhubarb & apple sauce). I already know what I’m choosing!
- Red or white wine or soft drink with the meal (of course you can buy your own drinks in addition).
The important details …
- Date: Wednesday 29 November
- Time: From 6pm to 9pm (and you’re very welcome to stay longer)
- Place: The Oyster Shed, 1 Angel Lane, London EC4
Can’t make it?
And if you can’t make the next date, come and join the conversations on career, confidence and leadership in my private City Conversations Facebook group.
Block out the date in your diary now – Wednesday 29 November, 6-9pm.
Places are limited. Book <<HERE>> to join Leading City Women through Connection, Collaboration & Growth.
The boring cancellation policy bits …
It’s a firm but fair policy: if you cancel before 8 November, 100% refund. If you cancel between 9 and 17 November, 50% refund. After 17 November, sorry no refunds but you’re welcome to find somebody who can attend in your place as long as you let me know in writing.