Come January, everybody’s turning their thoughts to New Year, New Career. But how do you go about getting that new career or new job if your CV is looking tired and jaded. Especially when you’ve taken a career break.
Discover the best secrets of a successful CV with CV Expert, Orla Cahill.
Orla is an expert CV writer with a background in HR. She is an associate member of CIPD and supports professional mums to re-launch their career after an extended period of absence from the workplace. Based in London, with clients all over the world, from Crouch End to California, Orla runs the CV Clinic.
- The secrets to a successful CV
- How to target your CV for specific jobs
- The things you should never do on your CV
- The different types of CV and which works best in different situations
- Specific tips for ambitious women who are returning to work after a period of absence e.g. a career break or redundancy
- Top tips if you are currently drafting a new CV.
Mentioned on the show and other useful links
- Get in touch with Orla by email or by telephone 07730 488351
- Join Orla’s CV Clinic Facebook group
- And if you’re sorting out your CV, get your LinkedIn profile sorted out too in my free 10 Day LinkedIn Challenge
Ask your questions or share your feedback
- Comment on the show notes
- Tweet me @SherryRB using #ConfidentConversations
- Get in touch with me directly here
- Subscribe, rate and review in iTunes <<here>>