If you’d love help with ditching the guilt so that you can confidently balance work and life, the Working Mum’s Guide to Ditching the Guilt is for you.
If you already know that you want to Ditch the Guilt, you can get started <<HERE>>.
When you ditch the working mum’s guilt, you’ll feel so much better because you’ll be able to focus more effectively at work. Which means you won’t miss out on promotion or the meaty projects. Your stress levels will go down and you won’t feel so overwhelmingly exhausted. At home, you’ll feel fully present so that you can make the most of the time you do have with your children and not waste it feeling guilty.
Guilt about work or life or both comes up over and over again in the conversations that I have with women. Guilt is very powerful and can really affect how you feel and how you behave. However feeling guilty doesn’t make you guilty.
Guilt exists to let us know that we are hurting someone or doing something wrong; at least that’s our PERCEPTION. Ditching the guilt gives you permission to not be perfect. To realise it’s not selfish to take time for you. That you’re no less a mum because you love your career. Guilt has a purpose. The Working Mum’s Guide to Ditching the Guilt helps you work out what that purpose is and what you can do about it.
In this 6 week course, you’ll get clear on what’s most important to you about being a mum. You’ll discover how guilt works and your guilt triggers. You’ll start to appreciate what you do and where you compromise. When you say ‘Yes’ to things, you’ll understand what this means saying ‘No’ to. You’ll create an action plan which is very personal to you – an action plan that is realistic and practical. Because small changes make a big difference.
When you ditch the guilt, you regain your sense of self and sense of identity. So that you feel more in control and more confident about how you balance work and life. Perhaps you can’t have it all, all of the time, but you can have what’s most important and not feel guilty about it.
How does it work
- Six audio modules one per week for six weeks (you can download to listen at home, in the office or on the train)
- Workbook one per week to record your thoughts and ideas
- Interactive Facebook group for ongoing support – get your questions answered, share learnings, be inspired and know you’re not on your own!
- Get started here
What the modules cover
- BEING A MUM – identify what is most important to you about being a mum
- UNDERSTANDING – what is guilt and what are your personal guilt triggers
- SELF-APPRECIATION – explore and appreciate your situation and your strengths
- BRAINSTORMING – brainstorm the steps you can take, what the alternatives are, and what options are available
- ACTION – create your action plan and put realistic strategies into place
- REINFORCEMENT – reinforce the actions and strategies and find ways to turn small changes into positive habits
I wish I had a magic wand – however you do need to take action in order to see results. Your success depends on your commitment. I promise to deliver high quality content and learning and I’m confident you will get HUGE value.
(My no risk guarantee – if you are not 100% satisfied with the programme after the first module, I will give you your money back – no questions asked.)
How to get started
If you’re ready to ditch the working mum’s guilt today, just click <<HERE>>. Your first audio module and workbook will be sent to you when you sign up.