Confident Conversations is a weekly podcast show for ambitious women about confidently balancing work and life, hosted by me, Sherry Bevan, Author, Coach & Speaker. A former Global Head of IT Service for a City law firm, I now work as a women’s leadership coach helping ambitious women get clear on what they really want then find the confidence to do it.
Find all the Confident Conversations episodes on iTunes <<here>>.
How to live a life of happiness (and why it’s dangerous to live in your comfort zone) – Episode 018
Janet Jones is the founder of Happiness Millionaire. She motivates and inspires people to live happier and more successfully using the Power of Positive Images.
Janet’s life fell apart after her Dad committed suicide. As a photographer, Janet discovered how the power of images can change people’s lives – starting with her own. Janet is now a leading breakthrough and happiness expert in the UK, and has shared her unique approach with audiences all over the world.
In today’s conversation we explore:
- Her feelings after her Dad’s suicide
- The power of positive images
- Why the comfort zone is a dangerous place to be
- The role of the thalamus
GUEST: Janet Jones, Founder of Happiness Millionaire
HOSTED BY: Sherry Bevan
Mentioned on the show and other useful links
- Happiness Millionaire, the book by Janet Jones
- Janet’s website Happiness Millionaire
- On Twitter @HappinessMillio
- The Path to Riches book
Ask your questions or share your feedback
- Comment on the show notes
- Tweet me @SherryRB using #ConfidentConversations
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org