Confident Conversations is a weekly podcast show for ambitious women about confidently balancing work and life, hosted by me, Sherry Bevan, Author, Coach & Speaker. A former Global Head of IT Service for a City law firm, I now work as a women’s leadership coach helping ambitious women get clear on what they really want then find the confidence to do it.
Find all the Confident Conversations episodes on iTunes <<here>>.
How to build emotional resilience in work and life – Episode 021
In this week’s episode, I talk to independent consultant and coach, Val Stevenson about emotional resilience and why 20 is the magic number! Val specialises in building resilience in organisations and individuals. Here she shares her knowledge and experience to discuss:
- what is emotional resilience
- why is it important
- the six different aspects that make up personal and team resilience
- the key skills to develop to build your own emotional resilience
Val’s top tip: make time for things that are important to you.
GUEST: Val Stevenson
HOST: Sherry Bevan
Mentioned on the show and other useful links
- Website: VS Coaching VScoach.com and The Art of Work theartofwork.uk.com
- Email: vstevenson @vscoach.com
- Headspace: meditation app
- Geetu Bharwaney’s book Emotional Resilience
Ask your questions or share your feedback
- Comment on the show notes
- Tweet me @SherryRB using #ConfidentConversations
- Get in touch with me directly here
- Subscribe, rate and review in iTunes <<here>>