This week sees the launch of Confident Conversations, a podcast for ambitious women about confidently balancing work and life.
What is Confident Conversations all about?
Confident Conversations is a weekly podcast show, hosted by me, Sherry Bevan, Author, Coach & Speaker. I love having conversations about career and confidence. In my podcast I will be interviewing ambitious women as well as those ambitious employers who value female talent.
This first episode is about how to cope with overwhelm.
My name is Sherry Bevan and I run The Confident Mother. After more than 25 years in professional services, I set up my own business so that I could balance work and life more confidently.
Now I help other ambitious women get clear on what they really want and then find the confidence to go and do it.
Many of the mums that I talk to sometimes struggle with how to cope with overwhelm.
In the show, you will explore:
- the signs of overwhelm
- the reasons that we experience so much overwhelm
- how choice overwhelm makes it difficult to decide
- information overload
- how women take on too much: our need to please and the need for perfectionism
- five ideas that help my clients cope with overwhelm so that they get more done.
The five ideas to cope with overwhelm:
- acknowledge and accept your feelings of overwhelm
- prioritise and focus to free up your creativity
- self-care to boost your resilience
- ask for help
- boundaries – when to flex and when to hold firm
HOSTED BY: Sherry Bevan
Mentioned on the show
Ask your questions or share your feedback
- Comment on the show notes
- Tweet me @SherryRB quoting CC001 #ConfidentConversations
- Email email@example.com