Louise Ladbrooke, is a keynote speaker, facilitator and coach, who specialises in personal resilience. Her career has taken her from marketing milk to setting up and running her own nursery when she struggled to get childcare that worked.
Louise’s business was a phenomenal success – winning prizes, accolades and living the dream, she loved her work. However the world would have been stunned to know that try as she might, she only ever felt that she wasn’t enough and spent her time wondering when she was going to be caught out.
We discuss how to develop personal resilience to cope more effectively with the good times and the more challenging times and Louise shares some of her top tips on how to create that resilience that we all need to confidently develop our careers.
Mentioned on the show and other useful links
- Louise’s website LouiseLadbrooke.com
- On Twitter at @LouiseLadbrooke
- Instagram @LouiseLadbrooke
- For more about being ‘dealing with overwhelm’, listen to On The Tipping Point episode 1
- For strategies on not being found out (aka the ‘imposter syndrome’), listen to #ConfidentConversations episode 009
GUEST: Louise Ladbrooke, Personal Resilience Expert
HOST: Sherry Bevan, Founder of The Confident Mother
Ask your questions and share your feedback
- Comment on the show notes below
- Tweet me @SherryRB using #ConfidentConversations
- Get in touch with me directly here
- Subscribe, rate and review in iTunes <<here>>