Discover what it means to be “in flow” and how that benefits you, your team and ultimately your career.
Personal leadership coach, Sue Revell is my co-host at On The Tipping Point. In this week’s episode we explored “being in flow”. This is a specialist area for Sue and she runs a Find Your Flow Challenge. During the recording, SO many lightbulb moments went off for me about how and when I do my best work. I knew immediately I wanted to share these insights and learnings with you too.
Sue tells us what it means to be ‘in flow’, how you can tell when you are in flow, how to get into flow, how it helps and why it matters.
Mentioned on the show and other useful links
- The Find Your Flow Challenge with Sue Revell
- Sue’s website MagentaChange
- On Twitter at @MakeYourBigLeap
- The Rise of Superman by Steven Kotler
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
- For more about being ‘in flow’, listen to On The Tipping Point episode 7
GUEST: Sue Revell, personal leadership coach
HOST: Sherry Bevan, Founder of The Confident Mother
Ask your questions and share your feedback
- Comment on the show notes below
- Tweet me @SherryRB using #ConfidentConversations
- Get in touch with me directly here
- Subscribe, rate and review in iTunes <<here>>