Last week we explored how to negotiate a flexible work schedule. Today discover how to negotiate a pay rise. Money empowerment educator, Michelle Gyimah, shares her top tips on how to negotiate a pay rise.
Very often money is an emotive subject however you have to stop making it personal. It’s not about you. It’s not about your worth. More to the point … what gets overlooked so often is that it’s not just your salary … it’s your benefits too. The more you get paid, the bigger your pension pot.
Listen to this #ConfidentConversations podcast episode to get clarity on when to ask for a pay rise and how to ask for a pay rise.
Mentioned on the show and other useful links
- Michelle on Facebook: Equality Pays
- Michelle on Twitter @EqualityPays
- The EHRC Working Forward Campaign
- How to negotiate a flexible work schedule with Anna Meller in episode 039
GUEST: Michelle Gyimah, Money Empowerment Educator at Equality Pays
HOST: Sherry Bevan, Founder of The Confident Mother
Ask your questions and share your feedback
- Comment on the show notes below
- Tweet me @SherryRB using #ConfidentConversations
- Get in touch with me directly here
- Subscribe, rate and review in iTunes <<here>>