Following on from last week’s career change story, Louisa Shepherd shares practical tips on HOW and WHAT to do to reinvent your career.
Louisa is a shining example of career reinvention having started out as an orchestral clarinet player, she moved into marketing, and is now a Career Strategist and Social Innovator. Louisa now works with high performing, non-conforming individuals to design meaningful careers, foster creative entrepreneurship, and cultivate impact driven leaders. She also serves as the Innovation Director at Let’s Innovate through Education, where she designs programming for aspiring entrepreneurs.
Very often the women that I talk to, don’t know what career they want to go back to after a career break.
Together we explore the practical steps you can take to get clear on your goal and create a strategy. We also discuss how to handle unhelpful reactions from friends or family.
Mentioned on the show and other useful links
- Louisa Shepherd’s website is louisashepherd.com
- Follow Louisa on Twitter @Louisa_Tweets
- Follow Louisa on Instagram @Louisa_Shepherd
- Book your complimentary Career Reinvention call with Sherry here
GUEST: Louisa Shepherd, Career Strategist
HOST: Sherry Bevan, Founder of The Confident Mother
Ask your questions and share your feedback
- Comment on the show notes below
- Tweet me @SherryRB using #ConfidentConversations
- Get in touch with me directly here
- Subscribe, rate and review in iTunes <<here>>