Following from last week’s episode on beating burnout in the workplace, given that Christmas is often a time that pushes our stress levels to the max, I invited back Val Stevenson to discuss how to survive Christmas without a crisis. Val is an independent consultant and coach who specialises in building resilience in organisations and individuals.
In this episode Val shares her knowledge and experience as we explore:
- How can we survive Christmas without a crisis?
- Christmas can often be a ‘groundhog’ day experience, how can we do something different but still keep the spirit of a family Christmas?
- And more fabulous tips for keeping well at Christmas and enjoying ourselves.
GUEST: Val Stevenson
HOST: Sherry Bevan
Mentioned on the show and other useful links
- Website: VS Coaching VScoach.com and The Art of Work theartofwork.uk.com
- Email: vstevenson @vscoach.com
Ask your questions or share your feedback
- Comment on the show notes
- Tweet me @SherryRB using #ConfidentConversations
- Get in touch with me directly here
- Subscribe, rate and review in iTunes <<here>>