Confident Conversations is a weekly podcast show for ambitious women about confidently balancing work and life, hosted by me, Sherry Bevan, Author, Coach & Speaker. A former Global Head of IT Service for a City law firm, I now work as a women’s leadership coach helping ambitious women get clear on what they really want then find the confidence to do it.
Find all the Confident Conversations episodes on iTunes <<here>>.
How to use coaching skills to lead more confidently – Episode 012
In this week’s episode, discover how to use coaching skills; skills that I use in my work as a leadership coach and which will give you easy tools to help you lead more confidently.
Coaching skills work for women in leadership because they allow you to play to your natural strengths. In this episode, we discuss:
- The different manager types including the attachment manager and the abandonment manager
- How coaching skills help you to develop teams who are better at problem-solving, troubleshooting and decision-making
- The power of active listening
- Open questions
- The GROW model
HOSTED BY: Sherry Bevan
Mentioned on the show
Ask your questions or share your feedback
- Comment on the show notes
- Tweet me @SherryRB quoting CC012 #ConfidentConversations
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org