Discover how Helen Bennett inspires our future generation of leaders by bringing together deserving teenagers and business leaders.
Helen is the founder of Human Reality, a training & human resources consultancy.
When Helen first got involved with a local school to conduct mock interviews, she realised that for some, their lack of confidence could be attributed to a lack of social skills and aspiration. Determined to change this, Helen organised the first Bennett’s Business Bash for a small group of disadvantaged teenagers to sit down for dinner with senior business and organisational leaders in a first class venue.
In this show Helen shares the challenges, the lessons, and insights gained.
- How one teenager banged on the door to be let in.
- The moment Helen realised she needed to do a crash course in handshaking.
- What nearly caused a riot.
- Why one teenager said “it’s the first time I’ve been made to feel really special”
Mentioned on the show and other useful links
- Human Reality website
- Human Reality Insights
- Connect with Helen Bennett on LinkedIn
- Email Helen email@example.com
- The article on LinkedIn that sparked Sherry’s interest
GUEST: Helen Bennett
HOST: Sherry Bevan, Founder of The Confident Mother
Ask your questions or share your feedback
- Comment on the show notes
- Tweet me @SherryRB using #ConfidentConversations
- Get in touch with me directly here
- Subscribe, rate and review in iTunes <<here>>