Discover how to attract the right opportunities and the right people to your LinkedIn profile with my very popular 10 Day LinkedIn Challenge.
So sad because you missed the January 2018 10 Day LinkedIn Challenge. And we had such a brilliant group. However you can get your name on the priority waitlist and be one of the first to know when I run the challenge again. Simply pop your details in <<HERE>>.
If you are super keen to get started and make a bigger impact without waiting for the next Challenge, check out my 5 module LinkedIn Confidence 5 module course.
The 10 Day LinkedIn Challenge is for you if you want to
- create a powerful LinkedIn profile that gets you noticed
- make a bigger impact at work and take your career to the next level
- understand what employers or potential clients expect to see on your profile
- develop your expert authority to showcase your experience and achievements
- build strong relationships and network (without being pushy)
- enhance your personal and professional brand
- attract the right opportunities – whether career or business – to your profile
Every day for 10 days, you will get an email with a short video and a worksheet with a bite-sized task for the day (plus a ‘when you’ve got more time‘ extension task too). You’ll get invited to a private Facebook group where you can share your thoughts, ask questions, get feedback and be inspired.
In the meantime I’ll add you to The Confidence Guide which is published weekly, jam-packed with tips and tricks for ambitious women who want clarity and confidence.
Click <<HERE>> if you want to get noticed and make a bigger impact on LinkedIn. You’ll be one of the first to know when we start again later this year.
If you know already that you want more personalised help than you’ll get from a (free) 10 day challenge, or you want to get started right away, my 5 module LinkedIn Confidence Online could be what you’re looking for. Find out more <<here>>.
What others said about the LinkedIn Challenge
Convinced? Get added to the priority list today. I can’t wait to share my knowledge and insights with you and hopefully you’ll learn to love LinkedIn as much as I do.