Discover how to attract the right opportunities and the right people to your LinkedIn profile with my very popular 10 Day LinkedIn Challenge.
Sign up today to get started and give your LinkedIn profile a complete makeover when the challenge starts again on 14 May 2018. Simply pop your details in <<HERE>>.
The 10 Day LinkedIn Challenge is for you if you want to
- create a powerful LinkedIn profile that gets you noticed
- make a bigger impact at work and take your career to the next level
- understand what employers or potential clients expect to see on your profile
- develop your expert authority to showcase your experience and achievements
- build strong relationships and network (without being pushy)
- enhance your personal and professional brand
- attract the right opportunities – whether career or business – to your profile
Every day for 10 days, you will get an email with a short video and a worksheet with a bite-sized task for the day (plus a ‘when you’ve got more time‘ extension task too). You’ll get invited to a private Facebook group where you can share your thoughts, ask questions, get feedback and be inspired.
Plus I’ll add you to The Confidence Guide – published weekly it’s jam-packed with tips and tricks for ambitious women who want clarity and confidence on career, leadership or business. (You can of course unsubscribe whenever you want).
Click <<HERE>> if you want to get noticed and make a bigger impact on LinkedIn. We get started for real on 14 May.
And if you’re worried you don’t know anything about LinkedIn … that’s the whole point. I show you everything whether you’re building your business, going back after a career break, looking for new career opportunities or you just want to get better at networking online.
If you know already that you want more personalised help than you’ll get from a (free) 10 day challenge, or you want to get started right away, my 5 module LinkedIn Confidence Online could be what you’re looking for. Find out more <<HERE>>.
What others said about the LinkedIn Challenge
Convinced? Get added to the priority list today. I can’t wait to share my knowledge and insights with you and hopefully you’ll learn to love LinkedIn as much as I do.