Want to know how to attract the right opportunities to your LinkedIn profile? You missed the September 2017 10 Day LinkedIn Challenge.
What now? You have a choice! Sign up TODAY to my in-depth 5 module LinkedIn Confidence online course. Or join the priority waitlist for the very popular LinkedIn Challenge which will be in January 2018.
The LinkedIn Challenge is for you if you want to
- create a powerful LinkedIn profile that gets you noticed
- make a bigger impact at work and take your career to the next level
- understand what employers or potential clients expect to see on your profile
- develop your expert authority to showcase your experience and achievements
- build strong relationships and network without being pushy
- enhance your personal and professional brand
- attract the right opportunities – whether career or business – to your profile
Every day for 10 days, you will get an email with a short video and a worksheet with a bite-sized task for the day (plus a ‘when you’ve got more time‘ extension task too). You’ll get invited to a private Facebook group where you can share your thoughts, ask questions, get feedback and be inspired.
In the meantime I’ll add you to The Confidence Guide which is published weekly, jam-packed with tips and tricks for ambitious women who want clarity and confidence. And we’ll talk again when the LinkedIn Challenge starts again in January!
Click <<HERE>> if you want to get noticed on LinkedIn and get your name on the priority list and be one of the first to know when we start again in January!
If you know already that you want more personalised help than you’ll get from a (free) 10 day challenge, or you want to get started right away, then my LinkedIn Confidence Online could be what you’re looking for. Find out more here.
What others said about the LinkedIn Challenge
Convinced? Get added to the priority list today. I can’t wait to share my knowledge and insights with you and hopefully you’ll learn to love LinkedIn as much as I do.