This one-to-one personalised review is for you if you want to make more effective use of LinkedIn and get noticed for the right reasons so that opportunities come to you. Whether
- you want to go back to work after a career break or redundancy
- you are ready to explore new career options
- you want to take on new leadership responsibilities
- you run a business and your target audience is on LinkedIn
Impatient to get started? Just click HERE to book your LinkedIn Confidence one-to-one review.
This is for you if you want to
- create a powerful LinkedIn profile that gets you noticed
- understand what employers or potential clients expect to see on your profile
- develop your expert authority to showcase your experience and achievements
- build strong relationships and network without being pushy
- enhance your personal and professional brand
How this works
- We connect on LinkedIn so I can review your profile
- You complete a brief questionnaire to get clear on your LinkedIn goals
- Book your one-to-one call can be daytime or evening
- Specific and detailed feedback over Skype about an hour, recorded so you can play back later
- You get clear on specific actions realistic ones
- Receive your personalised action plan with further reading where appropriate
- Follow-up email 2 weeks later to check you’re on track
- Just click HERE to get started
Normally I critique your LinkedIn profile as part of my group programme. Often I offer one-to-one LinkedIn coaching and profile review as an Early Bird bonus, and you see that valued at £197. But for those thinking, “I don’t need all the Back to Work Confidence pieces” or “I’m not ready for the Leadership Confidence programme” I wanted to offer the LinkedIn piece on its own, if that’s the missing piece that’s stopping you from doing what you want.
LinkedIn Confidence gives you personalised one-to-one attention and you will take away at least 3 very specific actions that will have a big impact on your LinkedIn career or business confidence. Plus I will follow up 2 weeks later by email to check you’re on track.
If you know there’s more to it than that, we can have a conversation (now or later) about a different programme. But if you know it’s just the LinkedIn piece or that’s a good place to start, LinkedIn Confidence is for you.