This one-to-one personalised review is for you if you want to make more effective use of LinkedIn and stand out for the right reasons so that career opportunities come to you. Whether
- you want to go back to work after a career break or redundancy
- you are ready to explore new career opportunities
- you run a business and your target audience is on LinkedIn
Impatient to get started? Just click HERE to book your LinkedIn Confidence one-to-one review.
This is for you if you want to
- create a powerful LinkedIn profile that gets you noticed
- understand what employers or potential clients expect to see on your profile
- develop your expert authority to showcase your experience and achievements
- build strong relationships and network without being pushy
- enhance your personal and professional brand
How this works
- We connect on LinkedIn so I can review your profile
- You complete a brief questionnaire to get clear on your LinkedIn goals
- Book your one-to-one call can be daytime or evening
- Personalised feedback over Skype about an hour, recorded so you can play back later
- You get clear on specific actions realistic ones
- Receive your personalised action plan with further reading where appropriate
- Follow-up email 2 weeks later to check you’re on track
- Just click HERE to get started
Normally I critique your LinkedIn profile as part of my group programme. Often I would offer one-to-one LinkedIn coaching and profile review as an Early Bird bonus, and you see that valued at £197. But for those thinking, “I don’t need all the Back to Work Confidence pieces” or “I’m not ready for the Leadership Confidence programme” I wanted to offer the LinkedIn piece on its own, if that’s the missing piece that’s stopping you from doing what you want.
LinkedIn Confidence gives you personalised one-to-one attention and you will take away at least 3 very specific actions that will have a big impact on your LinkedIn career or business confidence. Plus I will follow up 2 weeks later by email to check you’re on track.
If you know there’s more to it than that, we can have a conversation (now or later) about a different programme. But if you know it’s just the LinkedIn piece or that’s a good place to start, LinkedIn Confidence is for you.