Confident Conversations is a weekly podcast show for ambitious women about confidently balancing work and life, hosted by me, Sherry Bevan, Author, Coach & Speaker. Because I love having conversations about career and confidence.
This week’s episode
In a previous episode (CC001) I talked about overwhelm: signs we might notice, why we experience it, and how we can cope or even better prevent it.
I invited Gill Walton at Purple Skies Consulting to join me discuss this topic. Gill works with people who are stuck in their careers and need help getting unstuck. And sometimes it’s stress that’s keeping them stuck.
In the show we discuss:
- Signs of overwhelm, stress or burnout in our partners
- What we can do to support them
- How men deal with overwhelm and stress differently, putting emotions to one side
- Why men walk out of the room when they come home to a ‘stressfest’
- Dp we still live with a caveman and his fight or flight reactions
Gill’s top tip for ambitious women “Remember, it’s not the stress that is destructive, but the way that we respond to the stress”.
GUEST: Gill Walton
HOSTED BY: Sherry Bevan
Mentioned on the show
Ask your questions or share your feedback
- Comment on the show notes
- Tweet me @SherryRB quoting CC002 #ConfidentConversations
- Email email@example.com
For more Confident Conversations connect with me
- On Twitter @SherryRB or search #ConfidentConversations
- Join my Facebook page
- Subscribe, rate and review in iTunes
- Sign up to my weekly newsletter