I work with ambitious women in technology and professional services (so mostly in the City). They want the next career move or promotion but feel stuck, overwhelmed or lost. They think they ought to be figuring it out for themselves but it’s not happening. They may have lost confidence or self-belief. Or worry they’re going to get found out.
They want support to get heard, be more visible, stop being sidelined, and make a positive impact to reach their full potential.
If that’s you … keep reading because I will help you get clear on WHO you are, WHAT you want and HOW to get it.
Why work with me?
I have been running my independent coaching practice since 2012. I receive regular invites from Sky and BBC to comment on issues affecting working mums; I am a published author; I run a popular LinkedIn Kickstart and the City Conversations networking club; I’ve been published widely including in the Evening Standard and City AM; I’ve organised four successful online conferences, Finalist in the 2017 Coach of the Year Awards and 2018 MPower Business Awards and so much more.
Which means that I really know my stuff when it comes to helping ambitious women who want clarity, confidence and action. And I absolutely LOVE the work that I do. (Just take a look at my recommendations on LinkedIn for proof that it’s not just me saying that).
Listen to me here talk about Why I do what I do <<HERE>>.
What you need to know about working with me
The ambitious women I work with tell me they love my focus, my insights, my objectivity and my connections. They love that I help them get back to work, get that promotion, make that next career move or launch their business, much faster than they could have done on their own. They love that I keep them on track with accountability and ongoing support.
Be warned – I am an action taker and I’ll expect you to take action too. I’m not the right coach if you are looking for counselling or therapy or a cosy chat over the fireside. Though I’m often told that my empathy is my most valuable quality (I am a qualified counsellor in my voluntary life). However I’m an action taker and I’ll expect that from you too.
As a smart independent woman myself, I know how hard it is to ask for help because you know you ‘could’ figure it all out by yourself. But seriously, the smart thing to do is to ask for help.
At this point I could send you to a ‘sales’ page but you might prefer to have a chat first to explore whether we are right for each other.
How to work with me
I’m a bit different to other coaches because I don’t force you into a long-term commitment. If it’s just the LinkedIn piece you need, or you need help getting clear on your goals, book a ‘Quick Fix’. To accelerate your career and career confidence over a longer period, book your Career Confidence Fast Track.
- The Quick Fix – a focused 60 minutes to work on a ‘quick fix’ so that you can sort out your CV, your LinkedIn profile, prep for an interview or figure out how to make an impact in your first 90 days. £199
- Career Confidence Fast Track – 3 month career accelerator one-to-one coaching plus weekly actions & accountability to fast track your career. £1800
Not sure which one is right for you? Let’s have a chat – simply click here to find a date and time that works for you.
Without clarity it’s hard to ask for help
Whether it’s about your career (job-hunting, applying for promotion, or taking on new responsibilities) or your business (getting started or taking it to the next level).
Most women who come to me aren’t sure what they want (which makes it even harder to ask for help). And that’s exactly what I specialise in – helping you get clear on what you really want, then find the confidence to take action and do it!
My favourite success stories
Just a few of my favourite success stories:
- Joanne was encouraged to apply for promotion when her boss announced his departure. But she was worried that her leadership style was different; that she didn’t have ‘enough experience’ (over 20 years, by the way); that she’d get ‘found out‘. After just one session, she realised her unique and valuable proposition. She put together her pitch, created a plan for the firm’s HR strategy and submitted her application.
- After years as a stay at home mum, lacking in confidence, unsure of her strengths, and no clear idea about what she wanted to do, Ashley loved getting back in touch with the ‘professional’ in her. She discovered what it is to feel powerful and make life-changing decisions. Her new career in HR absolutely plays to her strengths.
- Nancy wanted to change career after redundancy. She saw her dream job advertised, and encouraged by me, she felt the fear and applied! She was so convinced she wouldn’t get an interview, she didn’t tell me until afterwards. But she got the job!
- Michelle found the confidence to embark on a “scary and exciting career change” rather than taking the easy option of going back to her old job. Michelle is now a successful freelance photographer with the flexibility she always wanted from work to fit around family.
- Kelly’s confidence was at an all-time low when she started to work with me after redundancy. Once she got clarity on her values, her skills, and talents, she felt AMAZING. And it showed. Within 6 weeks, she’d been offered a new job.
- Hannah had taken an 8 year career break and couldn’t see how she could possibly fit career around her family. She repurposed her skills to launch a niche consultancy and within 12 months she was taking on staff. All that on 3 days a week and no working in school holidays!
Don’t stay stuck
Let me help you get clear on what you really want. Let’s at least have a conversation. Click here to find a date and time that works for you.
And if you are ready to get stuck in. Fantastic, you’re my kind of person. Let’s book in a quick chat to talk about your goals and aspirations.
p.s. I’m aware my diary is jam-packed so if you can’t find a time/date that works for you, get in touch and I might be able to move some things around to suit you.