Everything I do and run is about helping women like you to create that feeling of confidence. My independent coaching practice advocates an approach focused on celebrating and loving life as a woman and as a mother, so that you can confidently balance work and life.
However during 2018 I will only work with a very small number of one-to-one career or business clients while I take a 12 month semi-sabbatical to work for NCT, as User Engagement Lead on a technology transformation project.
Now you might think a 12 month sabbatical is crazy (sometimes I do too) however it’s perfect timing in that I’m riding the crest of a wave. I get regular invites from Sky and BBC, I’ve published my first book, I host two successful podcasts, I run a popular LinkedIn Challenge, my City Conversations networking group has been a roaring success, I’ve been published in the Evening Standard, City AM etc I’ve organised four inspirational online conferences, Finalist in the 2017 Coach of the Year Awards, a Tipping Point mastermind and so much more.
What ambitious women really value
The thing is, I know that what ambitious women really value is focus, accountability, insights, and my objectivity. Therefore I am offering no more than four women the opportunity to work with me for six months.
This is for you if you are feeling stuck, or maybe your sense of confidence and self-belief is a little shaky, or perhaps you know what you want but you could do with some help, support and encouragement to make it happen.
At this point I could send you to a ‘sales’ page but I’d much rather have a chat with you first to explore whether the 2018 Experience is right for you and whether you’re right for me.
Here’s what’s included:
- You will get 6 months of support and weekly accountability to include:
- a one-to-one strategy call at the start
- a 90 day review call after 90 days (I feel silly typing “after 90 days” but this is for the ‘detail geeks’ like me)
- a one-to-one ‘next steps’ call at the end of the 6 months to get you clear on your next steps and the action plan you need to carry you forward.
- Weekly actions and accountability emails to keep you on track.
- Performance review if it’s about your business confidence or LinkedIn plus CV profile review if it’s your career confidence, value £497.
- Four x 30 minute clarity calls which you can use at any time for when you’re stuck, need a bit of extra help, or get you through those “I can’t do this” moments, value £294.
- Bonus access to my 10 Day LinkedIn Challenge free to sign up anyway.
- Bonus access to my 5 module LinkedIn Confidence course, value £197.
- Bonus access to The Confident Mother box sets series 1, 2, and 3 giving you access to more than 75+ interviews with prominent experts and inspirational mothers, value £141.
- Bonus access to the Tipping Point LIVE! box set giving you access to the full interviews with 13 of the UK’s leading female entrepreneurs, value £97.
Without clarity it’s hard to ask for help
Whether it’s about your career (job-hunting, applying for promotion, or taking on new responsibilities) or your business (getting started or taking it to the next level) after a career break or redundancy. Most women who come to me aren’t absolutely sure what they want (which makes it even harder to ask for help). And that’s exactly what I specialise in – helping you get clear on what you really want, then find the confidence to take action and do it!
Often the women who work with me are feeling stuck, overwhelmed or confused. Their stress levels are rising, their head is all over the place, and nothing is getting their full focus or energy. They are smart ambitious women who feel they ought to be figuring it out for themselves but it’s just not happening.
Perhaps you can’t have it all, but you can have what’s most important.
Stop the chatter in your head
When you get clarity, it stops that chatter in your head that’s preventing you from working out what you REALLY want. It’s what you need if you don’t seem to be ‘getting anywhere’ with what you want to do with your work, your family, your life!
Maybe you know you want help, but you’re so confused or overwhelmed, that you don’t know what help you need. You’re tying yourself up in knots because you’re trying to fix everything at the same time. I specialise in helping women figure it out, even if you’re uncertain what you want the end result to be.
Could you do or be something different?
If you’re asking yourself, could I do something different, could I be someone different, the answer is yes. If you’re wondering, can I really get that promotion, change career, or build a successful business, the answer is still yes. The answer is definitely yes.
Here are some of my favourite success stories from other women :
- Joanne was encouraged to apply for promotion when her boss announced his departure. But she was worried that her leadership style was different; that she didn’t have ‘enough experience’ (over 20 years, by the way); that she’d get ‘found out‘. After just one session, she realised her unique and valuable proposition. She put together her pitch, created a plan for the firm’s HR strategy and submitted her application.
- After years as a stay at home mum, lacking in confidence, unsure of her strengths, and no clear idea about what she wanted to do, Ashley loved getting back in touch with the ‘professional’ in her. She discovered what it is to feel powerful and make life-changing decisions. Her new career in HR absolutely plays to her strengths.
- Nancy wanted to change career after redundancy. She saw her dream job advertised, and encouraged by me, she felt the fear and applied! And got the job!
- Michelle found the confidence to embark on a “scary and exciting career change” rather than taking the easy option of going back to what she did before. Michelle is now a successful freelance photographer with the flexibility she always wanted from work to fit around family.
- Kelly’s confidence was at an all-time low when she started to work with me after redundancy. Once she got clarity on her values, her skills, and talents, she felt AMAZING. And it showed. Within 6 weeks, she’d been offered a new job.
Wondering if you could do something or be someone different? Go back to work? Change career? Apply for partnership? Go for promotion? Start your own business? The answer is YES. All you need is clarity and confidence to make the right decisions backed up with an effective action plan as well as ongoing support and accountability.
Don’t stay stuck
Let me help you get clear on what you really want. Get back your confidence and identity so you can make decisions with ease and take the action that counts.
Take advantage of the ongoing support and accountability to keep you on track after the initial excitement and flurry of activity.
If this sounds like the support and help you need, let’s talk to find out whether I can help you.
The hardest part might be plucking up the confidence to have that initial chat with me. Go on. Feel the fear and do it anyway. What’s the worst that can happen. If you’ve been following me for a while, you know I’m not the hard-sell-pushy-must-buy-today type. In the words of that famous ad, do it because “you’re worth it”. Let’s at least have a conversation. Click here to find a date and time that works for you.
Maybe you are ready to get stuck in. Fantastic, you’re my kind of person. Let’s book in a quick chat to talk about your goals and aspirations.
p.s. I’m aware my diary is jam-packed so if you can’t find a time/date that works for you, get in touch and I’ll be able to move some things around to suit you.