I work with ambitious women who want to confidently balance work and life. The way I see it, we all have a circle of confidence. And that circle contains 5 elements: contribution, wellness, work, family and the feminine.
How you balance those elements is unique to each woman and will change at different stages in your life. Get these 5 elements balanced in the way that’s just right for you and you will love your life. You’ll have the confidence to live your life powerfully as a woman and mother.
The 5 elements I’m talking about are:
- Contribution – the contribution that you make to the world. Some might call this your purpose or calling. It could be your contribution to your family, community or the world. It’s about valuing and being valued for what’s unique and special about you.
- Wellness – it’s hard to be confident if you’re not confident in your mind and body. You need mental, physical and emotional strength to go and do what you want to do in the world.
- Work – in your business, in your career or in the home, it’s about valuing and being valued for the work that you do.
- Family – obviously one is about family, your relationship with your children and with your partner, if you have one, or maybe the relationship with your parents.
- The Feminine – it’s about being a woman, and not just a mother. It’s about accepting, embracing and actually enjoying being a woman, and the challenges and opportunities that brings.
Most women come to me because they want to create that feeling of confidence around work perhaps because they are in transition or at a crossroads. You may want to go back to work after a career break or redundancy. Maybe you need help deciding whether to go back to your previous career, change career or start a business, or grow that business you’ve been doing ‘on the side’.
In fact, the mums I talk to often don’t know what it is they want. They just know there’s got to be more than what they’ve got. They’re feeling stuck, overwhelmed or simply lacking in confidence. That’s what I specialise in – helping you to get clear on what you really want then having the confidence to go and get it. That means taking action and making decisions.
To my mind everything starts with contribution and wellness. These are the core foundations of your confidence. When you understand what is unique and special about you, your inner confidence blossoms. When you pay attention to your wellness, both your physical and mental health, your resilience gets stronger. Get these two right, and the others (work, family and the feminine) fall into place so much more effortlessly and will balance work and life more confidently.
Let’s talk …
If you know that you want that feeling of confidence and clarity in any one or all of these elements but you also know that you need help, let’s talk to find out which option is the best fit for you. Click here to find a date and time that works for you.