Confident Conversations is a weekly podcast show for ambitious women about confidently balancing work and life, hosted by me, Sherry Bevan, Author, Coach & Speaker. A former Global Head of IT Service for a City law firm, I now work as a women’s leadership coach helping ambitious women get clear on what they really want then find the confidence to do it.
Stephanie Morgan believes passionately that you have to think about ‘ME Plc’ to drive your own career and build your own brand. Keynote speaker and Director of Learning Solutions at Bray Leino Learning, Stephanie challenges the traditional thinking on blended learning solutions.
What she loves is people: meeting them, building long term relationships and helping them shine. Business-wise, it’s her job to build a fantastic team. Stephanie has worked with a number of women on boards and here she shares her experience on:
- Why there aren’t more women working at board level
- What can women do differently to achieve board ambitions
- What ME plc is all about
- Why mindset is so important in your long-term career strategy
- The importance of knowing your own boundaries
Her final top tips for ambitious women: Be more aware of what makes you happy. Acknowledge your skills. Identify where those skills are needed. And finally, ‘go with the flow’.
GUEST: Stephanie Morgan
HOST: Sherry Bevan
Mentioned on the show and other useful links
Ask your questions or share your feedback
- Comment on the show notes
- Tweet me @SherryRB using #ConfidentConversations
- Get in touch with me directly here
- Subscribe, rate and review in iTunes <<here>>