If you’d love to get confident that your career is right for you, get clear on your career goals and how you are going to achieve them, or balance work and life more confidently, you need Career Confidence … we start wc 6 February 2017.
If you already know you want Career Confidence, go right ahead and book your place here.
Why career confidence isn’t magic
When I was promoted to Global Head of IT Service in a City law firm, it wasn’t magic. It wasn’t luck or fluke. It wasn’t me being in the ‘right place at the right time’.
That success happened on purpose. I was clear about what I wanted and that gave me career confidence. I knew my own strengths and talents. I was strategic in my networking. I volunteered to get involved in high profile projects. I coached my team and co-workers so that the whole department raised its performance. Yes, I did work full-time and I took full advantage of flexible working (you have to when your boss and half your team are based in Chicago). But I got that big promotion when I had two children under the age of 5 and I didn’t work silly hours.
But when you don’t have career confidence:
- You procrastinate and don’t get anything done because you don’t know where or how to get started.
- You get overlooked for promotion because you’re busy being reactive not proactive.
- You don’t get the right opportunities because you haven’t expressed your skills or ambitions.
- That voice in your head says “are you ready for this?” or “are you sure you can do it?”
How I help create Career Confidence
When you have Career Confidence, you know what you want and what is important. You get confident that your career is right for you, get clear on your career goals and how you are going to achieve them. You have a clear strategy in place. And you will be able to balance work and life more confidently.
Decisions will feel less daunting. You will stop the doubting voice in your head. You will feel less overwhelm because you are have clarity on what you want so you will know where to focus your time and energy. You can make your career success happen on purpose without burnout or overwhelm!
If you want Career Confidence, book your place here. (Book today before midnight 5 February and you get £100 off PLUS The Confident Mother 2017 boxset which sells at £47 included as a bonus).
What you get:
- Six live online classes one per week, over six weeks; I’ll walk you through each of the key career confidence elements, so you get to understand and start to see which is most important to you right now. (If you can’t make a session live, each one is recorded so you can catch up whenever and wherever suits you).
- Workbook with exercises to help you get clarity and to make notes in (this is where you’ll also be able to start ‘seeing’ what you are finding most important).
- 60 minute one-to-one call with Sherry which you can book at any time over the 6 weeks – for when you’re stuck, or almost there, or want to share your clarity – this is a coaching or support call for when you need it.
- Interactive Facebook group for ongoing support – get your questions answered, share ideas, make new connections and know you’re not on your own!
- Classes begin early February but you can get started right away with an audio download and workbook.
Spending money on a course might feel like a big expense, a luxury even … but if you are at a cross-roads, now is the time to invest in your career and personal development. When was the last time you spent £2-300 on you? Perhaps in the past you’ve happily spent that on a weekend away, a yoga course, an investment handbag or dinner out in a smart restaurant. When was the last time you invested in you or your personal development?
Let me help you
Everything I do and run is about helping ambitious women get clear on what they really want then find the confidence to go and do it. You’re smart, and I’m smart. But having someone to help you get that Career Confidence makes a BIG difference. When I ran a similar course for women returning from a career break in May 2016, the participants were able to take decisive action once they had clarity.
You missed out on the £200 January discount. However register before midnight Sunday 5 February and you get your fabulous February £100 off PLUS you’ll get the Confident Mother boxset which usually sells at £47.
Career Confidence 6 week programme usually £397
The Confident Mother 2017 boxset usually £47
TOTAL £297 instead of £444 (saving you £147)
Let’s get started
Let’s make 2017 your year for Career Confidence. It’s never too soon to get started, let’s do it today!
Here’s what participants from the last course said:
“I just wanted to let you know how important [the course] has been for me. I think often in life you find that one or two of the five categories you have been talking about is lacking but for the past year all of them have been for me. When I listened to the first class, you talked about how important it was start working on one of the five, instead of trying to solve all of them which is what I have been trying to do and ending up in knots! I realised then that I need to concentrate on wellness before I can begin to tackle anything else so thank you for showing me that.” Kate, Bristol
“[It] has given me impetus to take a leap of faith and take a step forward towards my vision. I’m currently looking at two areas to pursue – firstly a change of direction with my IT expertise and/or setting up business as a VA. Thanks for putting things into perspective & providing the clarity I needed.” Nancy, East London