Often the smart ambitious women that I talk to every week are not being assertive enough on LinkedIn.
This week my theme is about being more assertive in the workplace without getting labelled as aggressive. At the same time I don’t want you to be underestimated.
When I work with my clients, whether one-to-one or in a group, I notice that sometimes the women who present as confident and assertive in the workplace …. well their LinkedIn profile tells a different story.
To make a bigger impact and attract the right career opportunities, you need to be more assertive on LinkedIn too.
Discover 3 smart ways that you can be more assertive on LinkedIn:
- Maximise your LinkedIn profile summary to ‘big yourself up’
- Focus on the more senior roles not the junior ones from the past
- Add more skills to your profile
Mentioned on the show and other useful links
- LinkedIn’s profile analysis and how women present themselves
- Join the waitlist for my 10 Day LinkedIn Kickstart to help you make a bigger impact and attract more opportunities to your profile
- Find out about my 1 day Career Confidence workshop
- Deborah Tannen’s Talking 9 to 5 book
Ask your questions or share your feedback
- Comment on the show notes
- Tweet me @SherryRB using #ConfidentConversations
- Get in touch with me directly here
- Subscribe, rate and review in iTunes <<here>>