I know what it feels like to be stuck in a job that no longer fills you with joy.
To feel overwhelmed and lost about what to do next. Not knowing which way to turn.
And I get how feeling like that can affect your confidence and self-belief. I’ve trodden that path myself and have the bumps, bruises, burn out and even brain damage to prove it!
Ready to get unstuck and stop feeling lost? Want to make a bigger impact at work? Invest in your career with one of the UK’s leading career confidence coaches.
Here’s how you can work with me:
- FREE 5 Day Sprint to Get Job Search Ready – starts 14 September. FREE
- Career Club – online community and monthly membership offering videos, worksheets, weekly accountability and live Q&As. £49/month
- Career Quick Fix – work with me to focus on one specific career challenge e.g. update your CV or LinkedIn profile, figure out why you’re getting passed over for promotion, kick start your job search, prep for a job interview etc. £199
- LinkedIn Kickstart – discover how to get noticed and attract the right career opportunities on LinkedIn. Next cohort starts November 2020. £299
- Complete Career Confidence – career accelerator programme. Next cohort starts Spring 2021. £900
If you’d like me to run in-house workshops where you work, talk to your manager or HR team and get them to invite me in. I offer a range of career and personal development topics. From £750 half day / £1200 full day
Do I work with people like you?
Given my background, 30+ years in technology including 5+ years in the non-profit sector, you’d expect me to attract women in technology and from the charity sector.
In technology, I’ve worked with Salesforce Administrators to Project Managers, Business Analysts to Service Delivery Managers but also women who work in HR, Marketing, Facilities and Finance. My non-profit clients work in many roles – volunteering, membership, fundraising, partnerships etc.
Let’s talk …
Not sure which is the best fit for you? Let’s have a conversation to find out more about what you really want and how you’re going to get it. Click here to find a date and time that works for you.
There’s absolutely no commitment but as an action-taker myself, I will encourage you to take action, whether that’s to work with me or to take a different first step.
As featured in