I know what it feels like to be stuck in a job that no longer fills you with joy.
To feel overwhelmed and lost about what to do next. Not knowing which way to turn.
And I get how feeling like that can affect your confidence and self-belief. I’ve trodden that path myself and have the bumps, bruises and burn out to prove it!
Ready to get unstuck and stop feeling lost? Want to make a bigger impact at work? Invest in your career with one of the UK’s leading career and job search coaches, specialising in helping women in technology.
Here’s how you can work with me:
- Job Search Confidence – 12 week structured online programme so you become THE stand-out candidate for your dream job. £97
- Career Power Hour – fix a specific career challenge e.g. update your CV or LinkedIn profile, figure out why you’re getting passed over for promotion, kick start your job search, prep for a job interview etc. £199
- Job Interview Power Hour – get fully prepared for your next job interview so you are THE stand out candidate for your dream job! £199
- VIP 1:1 coaching – 12 months of dedicated support to fully unlock your career and leadership potential. £2,500
- Women In Cyber Security / Women in Technology Leadership programme – get the leadership promotion you deserve, and fully unlock your career potential so you confidently stride into your next big role when you join this leadership development mastery programme designed specifically for women in technology and women in cybersecurity. £2,500
If you’d like me to run in-house workshops where you work, talk to your manager or HR team and get them to invite me in. I offer a range of career and personal development topics as lunch ‘n’ learns, keynotes or workshops for events such as Ada Lovelace Day or International Women’s Day.
Do I work with people like you?
Given my background is 25+ years in leadership in technology and professional services, it’s not surprising that I mostly work with women in technology and cybersecurity such as Salesforce Administrators, Information Security Specialists, Scrum Masters, Project Managers, Product Owners, Network Architects, Engineers, Business Analysts, Service Delivery Managers etc but I also work with women in HR, Marketing, Facilities and Finance.
Let’s talk …
Not sure which is the best fit for you?
Let’s have a conversation to find out more about what you really want and how you’re going to get it.
Click the button below to find a date and time that works for you.
There’s absolutely no commitment but as an action-taker myself, I will encourage you to take action, whether that’s to work with me or to take a different first step.
As featured in
City AM, Evening Standard, HR Director, Forbes, BBC, Sky News and many more.