Lots of the ambitious women I often talk to, feel their confidence dipped after a career break or redundancy. Or they are back at at work and worry that one day they’ll get found out.
Perhaps you feel you’re being overlooked for promotion. Or you want to make a bigger impact at work and take your career to the next level. Maybe it’s about having more responsibility whether that’s in your current organisation or a change of career or employer. You want career success but you also want a work-life balance that works. You know that to get there, you need to be really confident about who you are, what you do, how you like to work and lead in a way that feels authentic to you.
Sometimes when you don’t know what exactly you want, it’s hard to know what help to ask for. That’s what I specialise in: helping ambitious women like you get clear on what you really want then finding the confidence to go and do it! Especially if you work in professional services or technology, as that’s my background.
As a women’s leadership coach, I work with ambitious women on a one-to-one basis or as a group, privately or inside organisations.
- 10 Day LinkedIn Challenge – to help you get noticed and make a bigger impact on LinkedIn in just 10 days (and it’s free so a great way to try me out).
- LinkedIn Confidence – if you just want the piece on fixing your LinkedIn profile to attract the right people and the right opportunities.
- Career Confidence 1 day masterclass – if you love the idea of working with a small group of women going through similar challenges when they’re stuck in their career or going back to work after a career break.
- Career and Confidence Coaching – if you want one-to-one attention to get clear on what you really want, then find the confidence to go and do it.
- Leadership Confidence – a six month group leadership programme for ambitious women. When like-minded women come together, magic happens! By application only because you need to be the right fit for the group (and vice-versa). NO MORE APPLICATIONS UNTIL JUNE 2018.
Let’s talk …
Not sure which is the best fit for you? Let’s have a conversation to find out more about what you really want and how you’re going to get it. Click here to find a date and time that works for you.
There’s absolutely no commitment but as an action-taker myself, I will encourage you to take action, whether that’s to work with me or to take a different first step.