Confident Conversations is a weekly podcast show for ambitious women about confidently balancing work and life, hosted by me, Sherry Bevan, Author, Coach & Speaker. A former Global Head of IT Service for a City law firm, I now work as a women’s leadership coach helping ambitious women get clear on what they really want then find the confidence to do it.
In episode 027, I share with you the 3 key things you need to attract the right people and the right opportunities to your LinkedIn profile, regardless of whether you are using LinkedIn for your career or your business. You need these 3 key things for career or business opportunities, speaker invites, or to showcase your expert authority.
First you have to get the basics right in your profile and I briefly cover the 7 essentials which are explored in more detail in episode 013 i.e. your photo, your headline, your summary, your experience, recommendations, groups and connections.
Once you have created a powerful LinkedIn profile, you need to focus on 3 key things:
Discover what you need to consider to create an effective strategy, what is important about consistency in terms of brand and showing up, and finally how authenticity doesn’t give you licence to share everything. Authencity is raising your awareness and being more mindful that what you share says something about you.
Mentioned on the show and other useful links
- Networking with confidence, episode 017 with Heather White
- Read about the 7 essentials for your LinkedIn profile in my blog post
- Listen to episode 13 on the essentials for your LinkedIn profile
- Find out more about Sherry’s new LinkedIn Confidence online course
- Join the waitlist for my free 10 Day LinkedIn Challenge which runs 3 times a year
HOST: Sherry Bevan, Founder of The Confident Mother
Ask your questions or share your feedback
- Comment on the show notes
- Tweet me @SherryRB using #ConfidentConversations
- Get in touch with me directly here
- Subscribe, rate and review in iTunes <<here>>