Like many ambitious women, I love reading and learning from personal development books and authors such as Brene Brown, Tara Mohr, Grace Marshall, Kelly Pietrangeli, Jen Sincero …
However like many busy women, I don’t always get round to buying the book in the first place. Or I buy the book with brilliant intentions to take action but somehow life gets in the way.
That’s why I have launched a book club like no other book club. MORE than a book club, this is a book club experience to combine book + coaching so that you take action and get results.
How it works
- a personal development book carefully and thoughtfully selected by me
- action sheet to help you put what you learn into practice
- invite to live group coaching / Q&A session with me to share our thoughts and insights
- excitingly the author will be there too on some journeys
- a private Facebook group for discussion to share key takeaways and get accountability
And if you’re buying as a gift for a friend or your partner, I’ll send the recipient a handwritten gift card to let them know what to expect. You don’t ‘need’ to be a mother (there’ll be no parenting books). This is for you or a woman you know who wants growth and personal development so that she can take charge of her life with confidence.
Bookings for the January cohort close Wednesday 19 December.
What’s the first book?
Click here to subscribe. £20 every other month. Your book will be sent in the first week of January. Subscribe by Wednesday 19 December.
Click here to subscribe. £23 every other month.
Beyond Europe – Australia, Canada, NZ, USA etc subscribers
Click here to subscribe. £27 every other month.
p.s. who else do you know who’d love to grow in confidence and clarity to take charge of her life in 2019: http://theconfidentmother.co.uk/bookclub/.