Sherry has years of experience after qualifying as an NCT Breastfeeding Counsellor in 2010 with the University of Bedfordshire. Since then she has supported 100s of parents through breastfeeding drop-ins, antenatal breastfeeding sessions and private one-to-one breastfeeding support. She has also spoken on stage and facilitated taster postnatal and breastfeeding workshops at the Baby Show in London.
Antenatal breastfeeding support
- Download guide on 5 things to get ready for successful breastfeeding. FREE
- Book a two hour private breastfeeding antenatal class in your home. £160
Postnatal breastfeeding support
- Get free infant feeding support on Thursdays at Baby Café Bromley. FREE
- Book a Zoom call for breastfeeding support. FREE
- Book a private breastfeeding home visit. £80
Breastfeeding Counsellor Directory – coming soon!
- For parents to find local breastfeeding support easily online.
- Find out how to be one of the first entries.