Confident Conversations is a weekly podcast show for ambitious women about confidently balancing work and life, hosted by me, Sherry Bevan, Author, Coach & Speaker. A former Global Head of IT Service for a City law firm, I now work as a women’s leadership coach helping ambitious women get clear on what they really want then find the confidence to do it.
It’s a curious question – which comes first for career success, competence or confidence? In today’s show Natalie shares top tips which are so easy to put into practice to boost your career confidence.
Natalie Benamou is Division Vice President at Exhibitus. She is also a speaker on confidence and hosts a podcast, Rock Your Trade Show.
Natalie has a passion for energising women to be empowered. Her personal approach to life is summed up in this quote from Maya Angelou: “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Mentioned on the show and other useful links
- Natalie on LinkedIn
- Natalie’s Rock Your Trade Show website
- What She Said collection of powerful quotes by women
- Chalene Johnson’s Courageous Confidence Club
- Amy Cuddy’s talk on body language
GUEST: Natalie Benamou
HOST: Sherry Bevan, Founder of The Confident Mother
Ask your questions or share your feedback
- Comment on the show notes
- Tweet me @SherryRB using #ConfidentConversations
- Get in touch with me directly here
- Subscribe, rate and review in iTunes <<here>>