If you’re an ambitious women feeling stuck or lost in your career and don’t know how to get unstuck or move forwards, you’ll love Complete Career Confidence.
I’ve designed Complete Career Confidence to give you the clarity you need to make decisions and take action so that you manage your career with confidence and purpose.
Whether you’ve taken a career break, going back to work after redundancy, moving up the career ladder or seeking a more balanced work-family life.
Complete Career Confidence offers you one-to-one accountability plus group coaching. It’s a career development programme designed for ambitious women with weekly videos, action sheets, live group calls and more in an online community.
Doors are currently closed. Click HERE to get added to the waitlist so you’re one of the first to know when doors re-open for enrolment (no obligation, no commitment).
Want to find out more? Let’s talk. Book your call here.
Why Complete Career Confidence works
Until now you might have been feeling overwhelmed, stuck, frustrated, cross, guilty even that you haven’t figured it out. When you aren’t clear about what you really want, it’s hard to get started because you don’t know where to start. And it’s harder to ask for help too, because you don’t know what help you want.
What you really want is to get out of the rut and take back control.
Clarity and confidence: Complete Career Confidence gives you clarity and confidence so that you know exactly what the next steps are. As well as the practical support you need to fix your CV and LinkedIn profile. Plus positive mindset tools to manage the negative self-talk and fears that hold you back.
Renewed energy and enthusiasm: Soon you’ll be overflowing with renewed energy and enthusiasm, ready to take action and get the career success you want.
Safe space: you’ll be part of a private community where you’ll able to share your experiences, get feedback from others, and be inspired, in a safe space, free from judgement.
Group magic: you might think sharing with a group is not your thing however when it’s with an experienced facilitator, with guidelines and boundaries, you’ll soon discover the power and magic of being part of a group of like-minded women.
I wish I could tell you that you just listen to me for 10 minutes each week and magic will happen, but you’ll need to block out an hour or so to do the work. The results are SO worth it.
In the last cohort, 3 of the 9 participants had new job offers by week 4 and one woman negotiated a pay increase beyond her wildest expectations.
Ready to invest in your career success?
The 12 modules are based on 100s of hours of one-to-one and group coaching sessions:
- Ambition – get clear on your goals and ambitions
- Contribution – understand your skills, strengths, and values
- Purpose – discover what is special about what you bring to the world
- Success mindset – identify what negative self-talk is holding you back
- Balance – harmonise the balance between you, your career and family
- Impact – explore your personal brand
- Practicals: CV – polish your CV even if you’ve taken a career break
- Practicals: Interviews – refresh your interview technique
- Practicals: LinkedIn – attract the right opportunities on LinkedIn
- Leverage – step up into leveraging and building your network with confidence and ease
- DIScomfort zone – get out of your comfort zone to experience growth
- Next steps – your ongoing action plan and how to keep it going.
Get a preview here – this is from module 4 on success mindset.
What else do you get from Complete Career Confidence?
- Weekly Career Confidence modules with videos and worksheets
- A one-to-one strategy call with me (value £200) to get clarity on your goals and ambitions so you make the most of your investment
- Group Q&A calls recorded if you can’t make them live
- Accountability and actions every week to keep you on track
- Facebook secret group ask questions, get feedback, get opinions or be inspired with ideas. Open 24×7 so you can post when you want
- Access to LinkedIn Confidence course (value £200)
- Access to the Career Confidence Hub (value £147 for 3 months membership) downloads, checklists and other goodies are kept here as extra resources
Your investment is £1500.
If you want your employer to sponsor your career development, get in touch and I will give you a proposal you can send to your manager or HR.
Work for a registered charity? Please ask for your 35% discount.
Still not convinced about the group thing and prefer to work with me one-to-one? Pop over here to find out about other ways to work with me.
Here’s what other women say about working with me
“Sherry is an incredibly gifted career coach who is extremely personable and energetic.” Aruna, Sheffield
“When I attended Sherry’s Career Confidence Workshop, I was feeling particularly vulnerable and if I am honest, that my career as I knew it was over. A day with Sherry and other women changed that. I found renewed enthusiasm and a way to explore my career in different ways. Within the month I started my Women in Surveying Sisterhood Summit. Sherry has been a constant support since and I not only highly recommend her services but look forward to working with her again.” Marion, Milton Keynes
“Sherry has been key to giving me the confidence and self belief to open my own business after an eight year career break.” Hannah, Bromley
“Sherry far exceeded my expectations … and has enabled me to discover what it is to feel powerful. It’s no exaggeration to say that the experience of working with her has been life-changing.” Ashley, Manchester
“Sherry has a natural ability to pick up on someone’s strengths and when you work with her she will help you get clear on what those are so you can really focus on what you are good at doing (even if you are not sure what these are).” Vicky, Hertfordshire
“This was my first experience of working with a coach and I wasn’t sure what to expect. From the very outset I found Sherry extremely easy to talk to. Her coaching style put me at ease from the very beginning.” Nancy, East London
Got a different question?
If you’ve got a different question that’s not been answered, let’s talk. Click <<HERE>> to book a date and time that works for you.
What if I change my mind
This is a career development programme, not a “done-4-you” course, so you must participate fully and take action in order to learn and see results.
I promise to deliver high quality content and learning and I’m confident you will get HUGE value.
However, if you invest in this programme and decide it is not for you, you may request a full refund up until the end of the first week. This allows you to work through the first module before the refund period ends.
Ready to sign up?
Enrolment is closed right now – join the priority waitlist HERE so you’re one of the first to know when doors re-open for enrolment.
As featured in