What can I do in a Career Power Hour?
A Career Power Hour is a focused 60 minutes one-to-one, just you and me. Use the time in any way you need to get help and support with a career challenge you’re experiencing. And it’s only £99.
Use your Career Power Hour to prepare for a job interview, update your CV, create or refresh your LinkedIn profile, plan your return to work after a career break, deal with the inner critic or whatever else is bothering you right now.
Your Career Power Hour is recorded so you can listen back at a later date.
Click <<HERE>> to book your Career Power Hour.
- you decide the topic (e.g. LinkedIn, CV, interview preparation, first 90 days in post, speaking confidence)
- you choose your slot (daytime or evening)
- 60 minutes one-to-one with Sherry
- recorded so you can listen back later
- my promise – tangible practical actions to help you develop your career (no sales pitches, no ongoing commitments)
If you’d prefer to work with me over an extended period of time, check out my group programmes or get your employer to invite me in to speak to a group, run a group programme or a workshop.