What can I do in The Quick Fix?
The Quick Fix is a focused 60 minutes career power hour one-to-one, just you and me. Use the time in any way you need to get ‘quick fix’ help and support with a career challenge you’re currently facing.
Use The Quick Fix to figure out how to balance work with family during the lockdown, prepare for a job interview, update your CV, sort out your LinkedIn profile, create your 90 day plan in a new job, deal with the inner critic or whatever else is bothering you right now.
The Quick Fix is recorded so you can listen back at a later date.
Click <<HERE>> to book The Quick Fix.
(This will set up a Zoom call which is a bit like Skype. You’ll get an email back with a link to Zoom – click on the Zoom link at the time of the call. You don’t need a camera, it’s audio only but this means I can record the call onto an MP3 for you to listen back again later).
- decide the topic (e.g. lockdown work-life balance, LinkedIn, CV, interview preparation, first 90 days in post, speaking confidence)
- choose your slot (daytime or evening)
- spend 60 minutes one-to-one with Sherry
- recorded so you can listen back later
- my promise – tangible practical actions to help you develop your career (no sales pitches, no ongoing commitment)
If you’d prefer to work with me over an extended period of time, then my Career Confidence Fast Track is for you. Or you might want to get your employer to invite me in to speak, run a group programme or host a workshop.