The Job Search Power Hour is a focused 60 minutes one-to-one, just you and me, to focus on your job search journey. Use the time in any way you need to get ‘quick fix’ help and support e.g. figure out your career goals, rework your CV, update your LinkedIn profile, prep for a job interview, create your “get promoted” strategy or whatever else is stopping you from getting your dream job.
Walk away with clarity, confidence and an action plan!
There’s no expectation or commitment to carry on working with me. (Though of course you’re very welcome to choose to do that).
The point of The Job Search Power Hour is to get clarity and focus so that you get the job you love, with the flexible working you need AND the salary you deserve.
The Job Search Power Hour is recorded so you can listen back at a later date.
The cost is £199.
Click <<HERE>> to book your Job Search Power Hour
(You’ll get an email asking you to book a slot in my diary. Then you’ll receive an automated message with a link to a Zoom call. Click on the Zoom link at the time of the call. Audio only is fine if you prefer. I’ll record the call so you can listen back later).
- decide the topic (e.g. career goals, LinkedIn profile, CV review, interview preparation, first 90 days in post, promotion strategy)
- choose your slot (daytime or evening)
- spend 60 minutes one-to-one with Sherry
- recorded so you can listen back later
- my promise – you will get tangible practical actions so that you get focussed in your job search or career success (no sales pitches, no ongoing commitment)
If you’d prefer to work with me over an extended period of time, I do offer discounts for block bookings with payment in advance:
- £500 for 3 x sessions
- £900 for 6 sessions.
Or check out my Women in Technology leadership programme.