City Conversations is THE networking event for women in the City but only 20 places available.
Bookings NOW open: click <<HERE>> to get your seat at the table. If you can’t make this one but you’d like to get your name on the priority notification list to be one of the first to know when bookings open for the Autumn event, sign up <<here>>.
The next event will be Wednesday 13 June and guarantees you a night of fascinating connections, stimulating conversations and powerful insights into your own career and leadership development.
Around the table, over dinner (2 course meal with wine), is the perfect place to share ideas, create connections, and find insights, no matter what stage you are at in your career and leadership journey.
City Conversations only has 20 places because I want to keep the event small and intimate. There’s plenty of space to move around and lots of opportunity before the meal for conversation, collaboration and growth!
We’ll change seats during the meal so you get a chance to connect with everybody.
Your ticket will include:
- Glass of wine or soft drink on arrival (you can choose to buy your own drink in the bar downstairs if you prefer)
- 2 course meal (menu options available end May)
- Red or white wine or soft drink with the meal (of course you can buy your own drinks in addition).
The important details …
- Date: Wednesday 13 June
- Time: From 6pm to 9pm (and you’re very welcome to stay longer)
- Venue: The Oyster Shed (river front with stunning views, at Angel Lane, London EC4)
This is what women said after previous events
- “A wonderful warm and welcoming event with natural conversation with a huge range of topics from walking holidays to the menopause!”
- “A diverse group of women who met to talk and learn more about each other.”
- “A fun evening that embraced women and life, not only their business. Refreshing and engaging.”
- “It was a small enough group to get to talk to everyone and big enough for there to be something/someone for everyone. There was nothing to dislike.”
Can’t make it?
And if you can’t make the next date, come and join the conversations on career, confidence and leadership in my private City Conversations Facebook group.
Places are limited. Get yourself a seat at the table <<HERE>>.
- Full 100% refund if you cancel with 21 days notice i.e. before 23 May.
- 50% refund if you cancel on or between 24 May and 3 June.
- If you cancel on or after 3 June, sorry, no refunds however you are welcome to send somebody in your place as long as you inform me in writing in advance.
For mains, you will have 3 options to choose from:
For afters, you will have 3 options choose from:
p.s. I will ask you to make your menu options in advance, once I have the seasonal menu from The Oyster Shed