If you’re looking for events to inspire and engage your leaders and teams, book me for my interactive and practical session.
Whether you’re organising a career workshop, lunch ‘n’ learn, a women’s network event, returner programme or career development programme.
Topics I’m typically invited to talk on:
- How to manage your career with confidence and purpose
- How to attract new opportunities to your profile on LinkedIn
- How to confidently balance work and family life without burning out
- How to stop imposter syndrome getting in the way of your career success
- How to use coaching skills to become a better leader
Clients have included law firms, not-for-profits and technology companies including Deloitte, Keytree, Foot Anstey, Kingsley Napley, Intelliteach, Macmillan Cancer Support, NCT, LionHeart, Macfarlanes, Michelmores and more.
Or you may prefer to invite me to offer one-to-one or group coaching.
Coaching is often seen as a performance improvement tool because it’s so powerful and effective, but jJust imagine how much more successful and innovative your top performing talent and teams could be with the power of coaching.
Let’s talk …
Not sure which is the best fit for you?
Let’s have a conversation to find out what your female talent development goals are and how to achieve those goals.
Click here to find a date and time that works for you.