Join me in Bromley on Thursday 30 April for a fun half day workshop (2.5 hours) to finally GET IT DONE! Get ready to be inspired, motivated, excited, and stimulated to TAKE ACTION and, yes, at last, GET IT DONE. Book your place here. And bring a friend for free!
You know that project you’ve been putting off?
Yes, THAT one. It’s time to Get It Done!
You know you need to get a grip and focus on that one important project. You know you just need to get started, make a plan and then follow it through. Yet you also know how busy you are.
And it’s usually that one project or task which will make a huge difference to you and your family. It’s the project that will allow you to make a real transformation in your life, reduce your stress levels and increase the family income.
And yet, you haven’t started. Why? No doubt you have lots of reasons.
- You feel overwhelmed by the urgent tasks in your daily life.
- You get distracted easily because you don’t know where or how to start.
- You started and stopped. It was so big, you got stuck.
- You need accountability. Somebody to keep you on track, motivate you and check up on you.
- You procrastinate. You keep putting off getting started and you don’t know why.
- You lack confidence. You tell yourself you’re too old, too young, too busy, too anything except ready to get it done.
No wonder your project isn’t done.
Join me and other busy mums for a half day workshop
Together we will explore the barriers, break down your project into smaller manageable steps, work on your confidence, see beyond your fears, identify what needs to be done first, create your action plan and GET IT DONE!
We’ll be together from 9.30am to 12pm. We’ll have great fun, you’ll come away feeling inspired and motivated, plus I’ll provide plenty of tea and coffee, healthy snacks (olives and nuts) as well as the unhealthy ones in the form of home-baked chocolate muffins.
BOOK YOUR PLACE TODAY.
p.s. I know you’re great at putting things off. Don’t put off booking this. I normally charge £67. This time only I am offering this action-inspiring workshop for just £27. PLUS you can bring a friend for free!