Last year I let the imposter syndrome get the better of me in the Life Coach of the Year Awards. This year I didn’t. Discover what happened next.
Let me tell you what happened when I was shortlisted in The Coaching Academy International Coaching Awards; how I nearly talked myself out of it; and how I beat the imposter syndrome and submitted my portfolio.
On the night, I was gutted then delighted to make the Final 3 in the Life Coach of the Year Awards. (And I have a special offer to make to celebrate my win).
I share the questions you can ask yourself if you are experiencing a very noisy inner critic or you wonder if the imposter syndrome might be getting in your way.
HOST: Sherry Bevan
Mentioned on the show and other useful links
- How to negotiate a pay rise with Michelle Gyimah Episode 040
- How to request flexible working with Anna Meller Episode 039
- How to recognise the imposter syndrome with Rebecca Pintre Episode 009
- Book on City Conversations
Ask your questions and share your feedback
- Comment on the show notes below
- Tweet me @SherryRB using #ConfidentConversations
- Get in touch with me directly here
- Subscribe, rate and review in iTunes <<here>>