Breastfeeding Confidence online community
Breastfeeding Confidence is an online community for women who want more knowledge and confidence around breastfeeding, whether you are prenatal (before birth) or antenatal (after birth), as well as connect with other breastfeeding women, worldwide.
Join Breastfeeding Confidence and get your infant feeding questions answered in person by Sherry in the members only monthly drop-in.
Get inspired by listening to the conversations with amazing prenatal and postnatal experts in the monthly Expert Conversations series with Sherry, experienced NCT trained breastfeeding counsellor.
Topics that come up in the members only monthly drop-ins include:
- How breastfeeding works so that you know how to get things back on track if things don’t get off to a good start
- How to get breastfeeding off to a good start so that you know what to do in those crucial early hours after birth
- Signs that breastfeeding is going well so that you know what to look out for and when to ask for support
- How to increase milk supply so that you understand how supply and demand works and get the flexibility you need
- How to deal with painful breastfeeding so that you can carry on feeding for as long as you want
- Common challenges so that you have the information you need to avoid the common challenges
- Expressing and bottle feeding so that you have the knowledge you need to enjoy the flexibility of combination feeding
- How partners can get involved so that your partner doesn’t feel left out and starts to build a close bond with your baby
- Where to get support so that you know how and where you can get support to deal with any questions you might have
If this sounds like what you’re looking for, join me today to discover Breastfeeding Confidence.