Confident Conversations is a weekly podcast show for ambitious women about confidently balancing work and life, hosted by me, Sherry Bevan, Author, Coach & Speaker. A former Global Head of IT Service for a City law firm, I now work as a women’s leadership coach helping ambitious women get clear on what they really want then find the confidence to do it.
Find all the Confident Conversations episodes on iTunes <<here>>.
How to get a better night’s sleep and feel refreshed for work – Episode 015
So many women that I talk to struggle to get a good night’s sleep and this impacts on their confidence and performance at work. So I looked around for the Go To Expert on Sleep and found zesty lady Rachel McGuinness. Rachel helps busy people wave goodbye to insomnia and sleep problems, so that they get a good night’s sleep and wake up refreshed and ready to start their day.
In today’s episode with Rachel we talk about:
- How Rachel became the Go To Expert on Sleep in order to fix her own insomnia
- The four stages of sleep and why each one is essential
- The main culprits that mess up our sleep patterns (and what you can do to beat them)
- The dangers of blue light before bed
- How to create your optimal sleep environment (at home or away)
GUEST: Rachel McGuinness
HOSTED BY: Sherry Bevan