The last time I had a job interview I was a bag of nerves. And I know that’s true for lots of my clients too, particularly if your last job interview was several years ago.
That’s why I’m delighted to pick the brains of career expert Sarah Archer. Sarah shares her best interview tips so that you can wow the interviewer and get the job!
Sarah appears as a career expert for Guardian Careers and is the author of ‘Developing your Inner Coach’.
Join me to discover the secrets of success in job interviews as we explore:
- How to prepare for a job interview even if you’ve taken a career break
- How to answer competency based questions effectively
- How to make the CAR technique work for you
- How to deal with the questions we all dread
- How to cope with the inevitable nerves
- How to make an impact (for the right reasons)
- How and when to follow up
Mentioned on the show and other useful links
- Email Sarah @careertree.org.uk
- Visit Sarah’s website at careertree.org.uk
- Amy Cuddy’s TED talk on body language and power posing
- Sarah’s book Developing Your Inner Coach
Ask your questions or share your feedback
- Comment on the show notes
- Tweet me @SherryRB using #ConfidentConversations
- Get in touch with me directly here
- Subscribe, rate and review in iTunes <<here>>