My LinkedIn coaching and training is designed for ambitious women who want to make more effective use of LinkedIn and get noticed for the right reasons so that the right people and right opportunities come to you.
- you want to go back to work after a career break or redundancy
- you are ready to explore new career options
- you want to take on new leadership responsibilities
- you are looking for the next promotion or career move
This is for you if you want to
- create a powerful LinkedIn profile that gets you noticed
- understand what potential employers or recruiters expect to see on your profile
- increase your visibility and build your community
- showcase your expert authority through your experience and achievements
- build strong relationships and network without being pushy
- enhance your personal and professional brand
One-to-one or online learning?
You can work with me one-to-one or work at your own pace through my online LinkedIn Confidence course, with bite-sized videos and worksheets.
LinkedIn Confidence online course
When you sign up to my 5 module LinkedIn Confidence course, you get access for the lifetime of the course. From time to time, I offer live Q&As, because there’s nothing like asking an expert for a direct answer. You’ll get invites to those. Plus any future updates to the course.
The five modules are:
- Creating the foundations
- Strengthening your brand
- Building your community
- Showcasing your expertise
- Designing your strategy
Your investment is just £197 and you can get started straight away. You’ll get invited to a private Facebook group and can ask questions in there too.
How the one-to-one review works
- We connect on LinkedIn so I can review your profile
- You complete a brief questionnaire to get clear on your LinkedIn goals
- Book your one-to-one call daytime or evening slots available
- Specific and detailed feedback over the phone about an hour, recorded so you can play back later
- You get clear on specific actions realistic ones that make sense
- Receive your personalised action plan with further reading where appropriate
- Follow-up email 2 weeks later to check you’re on track
- Just click HERE to get started
Normally I critique your LinkedIn profile as part of my group programme. But for those thinking, “I don’t need all the coaching” or “I’m not ready for the Confidence That Works programme“, this gives you access to the LinkedIn piece on its own, if that’s the missing piece that’s stopping you from doing what you want.
You’ll get personalised one-to-one attention and you will take away at least 3 very specific actions that will have a big impact on your LinkedIn career confidence.
If you know there’s more to it for you than just the LinkedIn, we can have a conversation (now or later) about a different programme. But if you know it’s just the LinkedIn piece or that’s a good place to start, let’s get started.
Your investment is £297 for this one-to-one personalised review.