The next live round of the LinkedIn Kickstart starts 16 November.
Discover how to make a bigger impact and get noticed on LinkedIn so that you attract the right people and the right career opportunities to your profile.
When you join the LinkedIn Kickstart, you’ll discover how powerful Linkedin can be when you use it in the right way.
If you’re a business owner, I don’t guarantee ninja marketing tactics and 100s of new leads, though that’s what will happen when you start to show up with more consistency and authenticity.
My modules are aimed specifically at women with careers however the principles are the same and you can successfully adopt these for your business.
This is a 4 week (12 modules) course with videos & worksheets giving you step-by-step bite-sized guidance.
Plus weekly ASK ME ANYTHING lives and mini profile reviews as you go.
The next live round starts on 16 November. Early Bird closes 31 October.
- You’ll discover how to show up with confidence on LinkedIn so that you get noticed, make a bigger impact and attract more career opportunities to your profile.
- I’ll share my simple, straightforward and practical strategies I’ve used to successfully attract career and speaking opportunities; strategies that will give you clarity and build your confidence on LinkedIn.
- You’ll feel more in control because you’ll have a better understanding of how LinkedIn works and what recruiters are looking for on your profile. Which means you’re more likely to nail the job interview!
- You’ll be given exclusive access to our private members only Facebook group, along with all the other ambitious women signing up where I’ll host live Q&As and do mini profile reviews.
- Every week you’ll get modules by email – video + worksheet – with tasks for you to complete and post in the group how you got on.
- Every task can be done in less than 30 minutes. I’ll be on hand to give personalised guidance, support and feedback.
- Plus you’ll meet some fabulous new career-minded women. You might even find your next career move in the group!
- And if you fall behind, you get lifetime access. So you can come back to it again and again.
Your investment is normally £299.
Early Bird is £199 when you sign up by 31 October.
Ready to book?
Still got a question?
Check out the frequently asked questions page here.