Confident Conversations is a weekly podcast show for ambitious women about confidently balancing work and life, hosted by me, Sherry Bevan, Author, Coach & Speaker. A former Global Head of IT Service for a City law firm, I now work as a women’s leadership coach helping ambitious women get clear on what they really want then find the confidence to do it.
Inclusion and diversity consultant, Thais Compoint initially contacted me for help in running her first online conference on Inclusive Leadership. I loved her event so much I invited her to join me on Confident Conversations.
Thais is an internationally acclaimed author, speaker, trainer and consultant specialising in inclusion and diversity in corporations. She is the founder of Déclic International, a consultancy that helps companies to better understand their customers and increase engagement, productivity and innovation by building more inclusive and diverse teams.
- What is inclusive leadership
- Why does it matter for your business performance
- What can organisations do to encourage inclusive leadership
- What are the leadership behaviours to focus on
GUEST: Thais Compoint
HOST: Sherry Bevan
Mentioned on the show and other useful links
- 1st Global Online Inclusive Leadership conference is free to attend and runs 3-9 July
- Thais’ website: Declic International
- Buy Thais’ book on Amazon: Succeed as an inclusive leader: Winning leadership habits in a diverse world
- Rosalinde Torres TedX talk: What it takes to be a great leader
Ask your questions or share your feedback
- Comment on the show notes
- Tweet me @SherryRB using #ConfidentConversations
- Get in touch with me directly here
- Subscribe, rate and review in iTunes <<here>>