The Career Confidence Live! one day workshop is for smart ambitious women who are feeling stuck, overwhelmed or frustrated. Maybe you want to change direction, get promoted or go back to work after a career break.
When you’re stuck or overwhelmed, it can be hard to see your way out. And you may have found it difficult to ask for help because if you don’t know what you want, how do you know what help you need?
What you really want is to take back control and manage your career with confidence and purpose.
Join this workshop to get clarity and the confidence to make the right career decisions and take action so you get that next career move – whether that’s promotion, more responsibility or a new job.
Last time we sold out. The next one is Saturday 8 June 2019. Early Bird offer of £100 saves you £191 when you register by Friday 31 May.
What to expect on the day
Big enough group to benefit from shared experiences. Small enough to get personal attention.
- Identify your unique strengths and talents and how to use them to make a bigger impact
- Discover how to communicate and speak up more effectively
- Practice your networking and interview skills so that you impress in interviews
- Get objective feedback on your CV and LinkedIn profile and put into action straight away
- Strategies on time management and productivity to confidently balance work + home
- Explore your career and confidence blocks and identify ways to overcome them
- Get clarity on what you really want so you have the confidence to make decisions
- Create a realistic action plan and stop going round in circles
The workshop is run by Sherry Bevan, Founder of The Confident Mother, Finalist in the Life Coach of the Year Award 2017, Finalist in MPower Business Awards 2018.
How it works
- 1 day live workshop in central London a shortish day (10am to 4pm) to make it easy for you to make alternative childcare arrangements if you need to.
- Workbook with exercises to help you get clarity and to make notes in (this is where you’ll also be able to start ‘seeing’ what you are finding most important).
- Lunch and refreshments all included so you don’t need to bring a thing.
- BONUS Audio download so you can get started before the day.
What you get
Career Confidence 1 day workshop £197
BONUS pre-masterclass audio £47
Exclusive post-workshop live Q&A £47
EARLY BIRD INVESTMENT £100 instead of £291 saving you £191
DEADLINE FOR EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT & BONUSES – 5pm Friday 31 MAY
Ready to enrol?
If you’re ready to get started, what are you waiting for … limited spaces available – just CLICK <<HERE>>.
Here’s what other participants said about working with Sherry:
“I attended Sherry’s Career Confidence Day … [In a] day with Sherry and other women juggling parenthood, I found renewed enthusiasm and a way to explore my career in different ways. Within the month I started my Women in Surveying Sisterhood Summit.
Sherry has been a constant support since and I not only highly recommend her services but look forward to working with her again.”
Marion, Milton Keynes
“Having Sherry by my side while I step my way through the transition from stay at home mum has been utterly invaluable. Her gentle but firm approach has given me the chance to re-engage with the “professional” within.” Ashley, Manchester
“[Sherry] has given me impetus to take a leap of faith and take a step forward towards my vision. Thanks for putting things into perspective & providing the clarity I needed.” Nancy, East London
“Sherry is a wonderful down to earth and pragmatic coach and has a wealth of knowledge and experience… to regain your confidence in the workplace.” Elaine, South West London
- Full 100% refund if you cancel with 28 days; notice.
- 50% refund if you cancel with 14 days’ notice.
- If you cancel with less than 14 days, sorry, no refunds however you are welcome to send somebody in your place as long as you inform me in writing in advance.
Ready to enrol?
Book by 5pm Friday 41 May to get your EARLY BIRD pricing and bonuses worth a total of £291 for just £100:
Click <<HERE>> to book your space (remember, I sold out last time so don’t miss out).