The Career Confidence workshop is for smart ambitious women who are feeling stuck, overwhelmed or frustrated, on Saturday 14 November.
Maybe you want to change direction, get promoted, manage the transition or make the next career move.
Sometimes when you’re in that situation, it can be hard to see your way out. And you may have found it difficult to ask for help because if you don’t know what you want, how do you know what help you need?
Join us to get the clarity and the confidence you need to make decisions and take action to manage your career with purpose and ease.
This is a live in person in central London.
Early Bird pricing: £149 when you book and pay by 30 October. After that £199.
You get the opportunity to work directly with me, as well as work in smaller breakout groups during the day. Easy walking distance of London Bridge station.
What to expect on the day
Big enough to benefit from shared experiences. Small enough to get personal attention.
- Identify your unique strengths and talents and how to use them to make a bigger impact
- Discover how to communicate and speak up more effectively
- Practice your networking and interview skills so that you impress in interviews
- Get objective feedback on your CV and LinkedIn profile and put into action straight away
- Strategies on time management and productivity to confidently balance work + home
- Explore your career and confidence blocks and identify ways to overcome them
- Get clarity on what you really want so you have the confidence to make decisions and take action
- Create a realistic action plan and stop going round in circles
The workshop is run by Sherry Bevan, Founder of The Confident Mother, Finalist in the Life Coach of the Year Award 2017, Finalist in MPower Business Awards 2018.
How it works
- 1 day workshop a shortish day (10am to 4pm) to make it easy for you to make alternative childcare arrangements if you need to.
- Action sheets and exercises to help you get clarity and start ‘seeing’ what’s most important.
- Lunch and refreshments all included so you don’t need to worry about a thing.
- Live Q&A two weeks later on Zoom to answer any follow up questions and keep you on track.
- BONUS Audio download so you can get started before the day.
What you get
Career Confidence 1 day workshop £199
BONUS pre-workshop audio £47
Exclusive post-workshop live Q&A £47
TOTAL VALUE £293
Book before 30 October and you pay just £149 saving you £144.
Ready to enrol?
If you want career clarity and confidence, join me on Saturday 14 November. This is the investment you need to make in you and your career.
Here’s what other women said about working with Sherry:
“I attended Sherry’s Career Confidence Day … [In a] day with Sherry and other women juggling parenthood, I found renewed enthusiasm and a way to explore my career in different ways. Within the month I started my Women in Surveying Sisterhood Summit.
Sherry has been a constant support since and I not only highly recommend her services but look forward to working with her again.” Marion, Milton Keynes
“Having Sherry by my side while I step my way through the transition from stay at home mum has been utterly invaluable. Her gentle but firm approach has given me the chance to re-engage with the “professional” within.” Ashley, Manchester
“[Sherry] has given me impetus to take a leap of faith and take a step forward towards my vision. Thanks for putting things into perspective & providing the clarity I needed.” Nancy, East London
“Sherry is a wonderful down to earth and pragmatic coach and has a wealth of knowledge and experience… to regain your confidence in the workplace.” Elaine, South West London
- Full 100% refund if you cancel with 28 days; notice.
- 50% refund if you cancel with 14 days’ notice.
- If you cancel with less than 14 days, sorry, no refunds however you are welcome to send somebody in your place as long as you inform me in writing in advance.
Ready to enrol?
EARLY BIRD – book by 30 October to get your package with bonuses worth a total of £293 for just £149, saving you £144.