Sometimes you just need to ‘get away’ and take a proper break to be able to focus on what’s really important. To get clarity on what you really want. To open your mind. To give yourself permission to lead in a bigger way.
That’s exactly what you’ll get when you join me on my 6 month leadership programme and kickstart your bigger impact with a day by the sea.
I absolutely believe in the power of masterminds and peer groups. When like-minded women gather together, magic happens and the result is always bigger than the sum of the parts. I am bringing together a small group of women (around 6-8) who know that confidence is key to the next steps in their career. Whether that’s confidence around who they are, what’s possible for them, or their leadership style.
I experienced this first-hand and now I see it in the women I coach. A woman’s instinctive, natural leadership style is different to a man’s. Organisations benefit from both styles. However what I notice is that as we progress in our careers, there are fewer female role models. When we compare ourselves to our (male) peers, often we don’t feel that we come off as well (because we are different but aren’t valuing those differences) or we find ourselves adopting a leadership style that is not playing to our strengths.
This programme is about giving women the confidence to lead in a way that makes the most of your natural strengths and style, but authentically, without trying to be somebody else.
This for you
If you are a woman in technology or professional services (so probably in the City) and:
- you have responsibility at work (whether people, projects or profits)
- you want to make a bigger impact at work and take your career to the next level
- you want to lead in a bigger way, (more people, bigger projects or more responsibility
- you know that to get there, you need to be really confident about who you are, what you do, your contribution and how you like to work
- you want to do this in a way that feels authentic to you
- you want this alongside an ideal work-life balance.
It is an active programme – so it’s got to be important to you to make it a priority to get involved and be part of the group to create the outcomes that you want.
Want to find out more?
Maybe this isn’t for you or not for you right now but maybe it would be right for somebody you know, and I’d be delighted for you to share this page.