If you want to feel powerful, get clear on what you really want and then find the confidence to go and do it, you’ll love The Confident Mother Experience! Career, Confidence and Leadership Coaching with a difference.
I believe that your confidence grows when you balance these five elements: contribution | wellness | work | family and the feminine. Everything I do and run for The Confident Mother is about helping you to create that feeling of confidence; it’s about celebrating and loving life as a woman and as a mother.
Without clarity it’s hard to ask for help
Most women come to me because they want to focus on work and getting career confident. Whether it’s about a career (or employer) change, applying for promotion, stepping up to make a bigger impact or taking on new responsibilities, or maybe it’s about going back to work after a career break or redundancy. Often they’re not sure what they want (which makes it hard to ask for help). And that’s exactly what I specialise in – helping you get clear on what you really want, then find the confidence to take action and do it!
Often the women who work with me are feeling stuck, overwhelmed or confused. Their stress levels are rising, their head is all over the place, and nothing is getting their full focus or energy. Or their work-life balance isn’t, well, working. They are smart ambitious women who feel they ought to be figuring it out for themselves but it’s just not happening.
Perhaps you can’t have it all, but you can have what’s most important.
Stop the chatter in your head
When you get clarity, it stops that chatter in your head that’s preventing you from working out what you REALLY want. It’s what you need if you don’t seem to be ‘getting anywhere’ with what you want to do with your work, your family, your life! Maybe you know you want help, but you’re so confused or overwhelmed, that you don’t know what help you need. You’re tying yourself up in knots because you’re trying to fix everything at the same time. I specialise in helping women figure it out, even if you’re uncertain what you want the end result to be.
Could you do or be something different?
If you’re asking yourself, could I do something different, could I be someone different, the answer is yes. If you’re wondering, can I really get that promotion, change career, or build a successful business, the answer is still yes. The answer is definitely yes.
Leave behind your every day stresses
When we work together in The Confident Mother Experience, I take you away from your normal environment and the day-to-day stresses. I do this because the first thing to focus on is your contribution – what’s unique and special about you and what you bring to the world. There’s something magically creative about being in the countryside: access to woodland, country paths, fresh air, birdsong (and good chocolate). It’s gorgeous. We spend time together to get clear on what you really want and then focus on how you will get the confidence to go and do it. (It’s a short day with flexible timing so you can still do school drop-off or make alternative childcare arrangements)
We will explore where you are now, where you want to be and how you will get there. You will come away feeling refreshed, focused, in control and ready to take decisive action. After our time together, you get 3 months of ongoing personal support to keep you on track and get you through those “I can’t do this” moments.
Here are some of my favourite success stories:
- Joanne had been encouraged to apply for the promotion when her boss announced his departure. But she was worried that her leadership style was different (more collaborative). That she didn’t have ‘enough experience’ (over 20 years, by the way). That she’d get ‘found out‘. After just one session, she realised her unique and valuable proposition. She put together her elevator pitch, created a plan for the firm’s HR strategy, submitted her application and …. fingers crossed.
- After children, being partner in a law firm did not give Emma the flexibility she wanted for her children. She retrained as a yoga teacher and launched her successful business. She’s since published her first book and taught live on stage at the Om Yoga Show!
- After years as a stay at home mum, lacking in confidence, unsure of her strengths, and no clear idea about what she wanted to do, Ashley loved getting back in touch with the ‘professional’ in her. She discovered what it is to feel powerful and make life-changing decisions. Her new career in HR absolutely plays to her strengths.
- Nancy wanted to change career after redundancy. She saw her dream job advertised, and encouraged by me, she felt the fear and applied anyway! And got the job!
- Michelle found the confidence to embark on a “scary and exciting career change” rather than taking the easy option of going back to what she did before.
- And once Lorna got clarity and certainty about her vision, she was simply unstoppable. Her growing business fits beautifully around family.
- Kelly’s confidence was at an all-time low when she started to work with me after redundancy. Once she got clarity on her values, her skills, and talents, she felt AMAZING. And it showed. Within 6 weeks, she’d been offered a new job.
Wondering if you could do something or be someone different? Go back to work? Change career? Apply for partnership? Go for promotion? Start your own business? The answer is YES. All you need is clarity and confidence to make the right decisions backed up with an effective action plan as well as ongoing support and accountability.
Maybe you’re one of the Mums I often talk to who ‘meant to do something when the kids went back in September’ or is ‘waiting until next year’ BUT at the same time you’re actually frustrated you’re making excuses and putting off doing something… You can do this. I know you can. You might not believe it right now but you can do this.
I love The Confident Mother Experience. It provides you with the intensive level of support and help that you need to get clarity on your goals, find the confidence to make decisions with ease AND take the purposeful action required. However you also receive ongoing support and accountability that will keep you on track after the initial excitement and flurry of activity that you get after a VIP day.
Here’s how it works …
What you get:
- Initial clarity call (so you make the absolute most of our time together and start to get clear on what you want to focus on)
- 1 day together (away from your normal environment; a shortish day around 5 hours with flexible timing to make it easy to sort out childcare arrangements; includes lunch & refreshments)
- 5 follow-up coaching calls (one hour each, recorded so you can go back and listen again)
- Lifetime access to The Confident Mother box sets (series 1, 2, and 3 giving you access to more than 75+ interviews with prominent experts and inspirational mothers)
If this sounds like the support and help you need to get the confidence to do or be something different. If you know that want that feeling of confidence but you also know that you need some help, then let’s talk to find out whether I can help you.
The hardest part might be plucking up the confidence to have that initial chat with me. Go on – feel the fear and do it anyway. What’s the worst that can happen. If you’ve been following me for a while, you know I’m not the hard-sell-pushy-must-buy-today type. In the words of that famous ad, do it because “you’re worth it”. Let’s at least have a conversation. Click here to find a date and time that works for you.
Or if you are ready to get stuck in, you can get started here. Always happy to have a quick chat first.